On the flip side, what is your least favourite school subject?

For me, it would have to be English. I fucking hate English, not to mention the shitty teacher I've had for two years now.
Physics, Chemistry (possibly because I had the same teacher and he sucks), Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Phys. Ed.
Quote by fudger
+1 on English. I hate it with a passion.

*fixed*

'Tis apparent by the grammar thou hast slaughtered.
i dont like the subject of ...rape.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by IEatOrphans
Geography is pretty damn boring... So is Spanish.

Edit: Why all the hate? Math is fun

Yeah, if I could, I'd do all your guys' math homework for you.

I also hate French, what with all the oral presentations and what not.
Quote by fudger
+1 on english i hate it do death.

English, or math.

I can write, type, and speak well, why the hell do I need to continue taking this class?

Math, math past grade 10 is silly, for most jobs anyway, not all.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
could someone explain to me why they hate english?
i dont understand that at all.
my least favorite is either math or science in general.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
French.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I've had a sort of renaissance lately, I don't hate any of my classes. The problem is that in my attempt to vastly excel at all classes I've begun to burn out sooner.

My former dislikes were Science, but only because of the teacher.
for the teacher, music. he's TOO soft, which i hate. everybody can **** about and all he does is ask politely to stop, it's more irritating than anything else. why do teachers expect that to shut the class up?

and for the subject itself, it has to be maths. ARGH I SUCK AT IT! also, the teacher in maths is just like my music teacher.
Mine would have to be theater.

The guy speaks nothing but fluent spanish, and I'm the only guy who has trouble with spanish in the whole class.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I would give you an oral presentation if you did my math homework. If you know what I'm sayin'.

I'm there.
Quote by imdeth
I think Doppelganger would rape you

Shhhh.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Oct 8, 2008,
Quote by Beakwithteeth
I would give you an oral presentation if you did my math homework. If you know what I'm sayin'.

I think Doppelganger would rape you
Quote by shaquille
Public speaking, and I don't think anyone can top that.

I love public speaking mostly because I can cause controversey in any way I choose without getting feedback until it is over.
advanced functions sucks hard ... i can always look towards calculus next semester ...
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
I left school about 5 years ago now...but I hated PE most when I was there.
Maths.

it doesn't interest me in the slightest. Well, I say that, but I find I have a mild interest in algebra, but that's as far as it goes.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
French 3. The teacher hates me. I have the worst french accent ever, it sounds like im american still. I cant roll my r's. i ****ing hate french.
P.E. all the young guys r ****ing sexist, they love all the chicks, they suck up to them
even though they're shit at P.E. and give us guys detentions for any little tiny thing
you do. Like in Grade 6, i got a detenion for physical abuse, we were playing tag...
Check my profile...