Can anyone help me find a professional restaurant review of Little Caesars pizza place???
I dont know any health score sites but you can't beat $5 pizzas!!!
Quote by CoreyM.
I dont know any health score sites but you can't beat $5 pizzas!!!

My thoughts exactly!
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
If you can tell me if it's "Pizza Pizza" or "Piece of Pizza"

And Little Caesar's is absolutely disgusting anyway. Their all in mostly bad areas, so I'm going to guess you're not going to want to go eat there.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
dude. srsly. u want a professional review on a fast food like place. come on. just eat there man. its good food
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
extremely mediocre pizza, most professional reviewers don't review stuff like that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You get what you buy.

$5 is not much, so don't expect it to be high-quality.

>.>
I have to eat there alot. And for $5, its get what you pay for sorta, but its really not too bad. Seeing as how Papa John's and Dominoes are around $11 or $12 a pizza, its the best deal out there, and its not too bad IMO.
Quote by Dark_Raven10
If you can tell me if it's "Pizza Pizza" or "Piece of Pizza"

And Little Caesar's is absolutely disgusting anyway. Their all in mostly bad areas, so I'm going to guess you're not going to want to go eat there.

apparently you havent had a good little caesers pizza then have you? they are the best ready made pizza ive ever had...in the us and europe
$5 hot and ready vs $12 papa johns and wait a half hour

same size and quality for each, so i definitely prefer caesars
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
FUK LITTLE CAESARS, go eat yourself a bunch of tiny burgers from White Castle
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
they have some damn good fast pizza
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
Little Caesar's isn't too bad actually. I don't get to go often, so I consider it to be a treat.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I like Little Caesar, and it's so damn cheap!
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

This was directed to me by the way.
haha
It's not that bad.

I'm sure if it was fresher, it would be awesome. Plus, it beats Pizza Huts nasty greasy crust.
LARGE TEXT