ok so me and three friends are going to play paintball america's army style there is hostages in the barn and if they are in the barn there we can't shoot them on the count of we might kill the hostages. well me and and my friend start on the complete opposite side behind the house or the tall grass.My other two friends are the captors
there the x's behind the barn. the red circle is a trampoline.So here is a pic you cant start me or my friend past the trampoline and we can't go into the weeds.
Attachments:
Paintballmap.JPG
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
Wtf am i looking at?
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
Are you planning on using the car as cover from paintballs? I don't think your parents would enjoy coming outside to see that thier car is now multicolored with dents all over it.
Signature temporarily empty
obviously you should use the trampoline to catapult yourself over the barn, in an over-the-top Power Rangers fashion. then, when your unsuspecting enemies begin to suspect something, you give them a mushroom stamp. after said stamping, victory shall glorious.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Last edited by djn419 at Oct 8, 2008,
your drwaing looks like a drawing drawn by a childish child.

run into the barn take the hostages (don't worry they don't have real guns)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
To make smoke bombs search youtube, i play some pretty pro paintball and its effective to move across open areas, but its kind of a pain to make

But remember, cheaper paintball guns are pretty inaccurate, use it to your advantage

Also, try leapfrogging, one person shoots so the opponante gets beind cover and you can move up unnoticed, but the person covering you should shoot a good stream or paintballs, also then when you want your buddy to advance do the same thing, but youll shoot and heel move up,

like, what im saying sounds pretty basic but theres not a whole lot you can do on your field.

Or you can get a peice of plywood and use it as a sheild and charge foward

EDIT: are you playing with one hit and your out?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
no its an old car on a course we have set old rusted out a crashed car if you will
Quote by ACG

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
its all about cover fire, get your friend or whichever is the slowest to paint that motherf cuckin barn as quick and as constant as he can so they'll keep they're heads down. you run to weeds. after you get there do the same for him. after this you'll prolly need to reload so this means your gonna need extra pods of paint. do the same to get behind the barn its only possible for one guy to do it. chances are one of you will have to sacrifice themselves (the slower guy preferably) when he does as soon as the captors pops they're head up you shoot him in the mask maybe if your lucky he wont be able to get a shot off. after that. sneak around the barn. you have better positioning at this point and get the other captor. you win congratulations
i like the ideas the pic would be better but it was to big
Quote by ACG

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW