i have this song stuck in my head and i know that this part that i can remember is the chorus.

The song is pretty old it has to be within the 60-80 era, and i want to say that it is kind of like a folk type rock song.

The chorus has a male singing and there are back up vocals. The vocals do not sound at all like beach boys or beatles or monkees or the mammas and pappas they are deeper and more american sounding.

I almost want to say that they mention california once or twice something like "Down in California" bla bla bla

Anyways here is the tab for how the rythm in the chorus goes, the melody follows this:

E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D----22--0-----------02--------22--0---------------------------------------------
A-----------3-0--003------------------3-0--003--0------------------------------
e-0----------------------------0-------------------3--------------------------------
Gear:
Epi les paul custom white
Fender hot rod deluxe
Jimi Hendrix wah
EHX big muff pi
Boss DS-1
Monster cables
I cum folk rock?

or was it Bloody Entrails Ripped from Neil Young's vagina?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
never gona give you up - rick astley
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
hotel california???

i have no clue dude..im to lazy to play the tabs and tell you..sorry
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by wshnationals
I cum folk rock?

or was it Bloody Entrails Ripped from Neil Young's vagina?

I cum folk
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.