They offered my band the hance to make a demo cd and i was wondering if anyone has heard of them or know about them....Please inform me.
Sounds questionable.

See what I did there? That was actually very clever.

EDIT: Yeah, the website looks professional
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Last edited by Archeo Avis at Oct 8, 2008,
if that clip that plays is the "pro quality" recording you're going to get i would totally pass.
^Depends on whether or not it's costing him anything. If not, what's he got to lose?
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by yM.Samurai
^Depends on whether or not it's costing him anything. If not, what's he got to lose?

Time, the rights to his music, the ability to sign with a more credible company...
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ i wouldn't want people to remember me for an awful recording (looking back i wish i woulda had my friend mix down my first cd of stuff cuz im somewhat embarrassed by it)