okay im really pissed. so today after school i went to my girl friends house. so around ten o'clock i go home. my dad says to me do you who would put a cup of shit on the door step. i was like no. well i might have an idea who it is. right now im really pissed about it. should i fight the person who did or just let it go? this is the first time something like this has happened and i don't know what to do
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
don't fight him, just anonymously put a cup of shit on their doorstep.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by silvertoness11
okay im really pissed. so today after school i went to my girl friends house. so around ten o'clock i go home. my dad says to me do you who would put a cup of shit on the door step. i was like no. well i might have an idea who it is. right now im really pissed about it. should i fight the person who did or just let it go? this is the first time something like this has happened and i don't know what to do

Tell him it was probably just two girls.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by silvertoness11

"Dey left poopie on my hauwse"
Who cares?

Put a cup of crap on their doorstep in return. Or even better, put shit and urine into a bottle with a balloon over the top.

Let it sit for a couple weeks.

Leave it on his doorstep. Not only will they have to endure the smell, they'll be arrested for possession of jenkem.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Write a blog about it.

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Wait, someone put a cup of shit on your doorstep?

Umm, get over it?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah