deja vu.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
There was a thread about this yesterday. Yes, any woman who's actually worth going for appreciates it. The rest are probably too dumb or immature.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Depends. You ****ing them? if answer = no, then treat them like shit.

Check this condition pretty much every minute you're with a girl and you're set for life.
All women are different, but I agree with vintage x metal. The best of women like gentlemen. I, however, am not a gentleman. In middle school, being a gentleman is NOT appreciated.
My searchbar appreciates it. Wow, my first searchbar joke I think I'm gonna go hang myself now.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
If you can't be yourself whats the damn point
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by thrashster
If you can't be yourself whats the damn point

i ask myself that question every day
Honestly...I do it anyway. If they don't like it...too bad. I try to be a gentleman all the time.
Last edited by dragen_slair at Oct 8, 2008,
Know what? Fuck that. Women don't want any guy who doesn't know how to spell. Worry about that first.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

yeah i agree with dragen slair do it anyway. you look like an ass if you walk infront of chicks going through a door n shit.
...stick it in her pooper?

But seriously, quality ones admire it. J/w though, shouldn't this be in the relationship thread? Or is it just considered open discussion?
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I have always done that to the quality ones and they always shit bricks because they don't expect it.
Depends on what you're looking for. Probably won't get too many of the sluts.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by GoWithTheFlow
yeah i agree with dragen slair do it anyway. you look like an ass if you walk infront of chicks going through a door n shit.

what if she always beat you to the door, so youd litterally have to run in front of her to beat her, and that just seems like trying to hard and looking like an ass anyway... what then? ive had that happen, i didnt like it one bit
If a girl doesn't like it she's probably immature like someone else said. Being a gentlemen pays off but DON'T let yourself be taken advantage of. You have to find a balance.
It's a good thing. Any woman worth dating will appreciate you for being a gentleman.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
According to mum, this is what happened 12 years ago:

Mum: "You should be a gentleman."
Me: "I don't want to be a gentleman. I want to be Batman."
Quote by Chrois

Also, yes, women do like it. At least in my experience...
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by Chrois

Dude...being batman would be SOOO much better...
Quote by Chrois

Well, Batman did get hot Rachel poon, so I commend you for being so wise at such a young age.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
the reason im with my gf is cuz im a gentleman. i froze my ass off one night cuz i gave her my sweatshirt while we werent together and that drove her nuts for me.

and i know that im not the only one like this. me and two or three of my closest friend beat the crap outta guys who treat women bad.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
TS, don't make a new thread of the same one you made the day before.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yes.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.