So I'm having a horrible day today and week actually. Lately I've been having car problems and spending tons of money fixing my car so It can actually drive and when I finally get it running good, I get into a car accident today and it ends up being my fault because some bitch was doing 40mph in a parking lot and hit and somehow shes not to blame because she had the right of way and caught me mid turn. On top of that my family like many others is having major financial issues and everything all together ends up being pretty depressing.

sorry for the rant but I just had to vent a little bit

anyway what are some of the things you guys do besides fapping to get your mind off of stress or problems you are having in your life?
The Real Deal Holyfield
Play your guitar, silly.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Play some chilled out, really relaxing acoustic songs. And listen to a lot of Bob Marley.

And for me personally, pray a lot
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
you silly goose

guitar man!

just like school of rock!!

"what kind of song do you want to write about zack?"

my car is being a jerk... so i am really ticked off..."

hahaa

you know what i mean
"the end has no end"
Honestly?
I've recently taken up a bit of a writing hobby. Stories, blog things, whatever comes to my mind. Usually I can get things off my mind that way. That or I play guitar or listen to music.
And if I need some kind of cheering or amusement, I listen to stand up comedy.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
play guitar or listen to music, thats the best remedy for what ails ya
yeah play guitar. listen to jack johnson bob marly, or the decemeberits. just chill and watch a good movie
Quote by sadSTATUE
Honestly?
I've recently taken up a bit of a writing hobby. Stories, blog things, whatever comes to my mind. Usually I can get things off my mind that way. That or I play guitar or listen to music.
And if I need some kind of cheering or amusement, I listen to stand up comedy.

Why listen to stand-up when you can watch it?
can u say 8 page research paper due 2 days after assigned with formal outline work sited and everything on Shakespeare
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
any form of entertainment really be it music, books, games, tv, or movies they all work for me
Listening to more acoustic music.....or very, very loud brutal music. Spending time with friends, just going for a drive helps me. Idk I guess it depends on difference of oppinion
Quote by metaldud536
Why listen to stand-up when you can watch it?

or that
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
i definitely always play guitar. it does a good job of calming me down. either that or i take my car down to the track and do a few laps. I also like to run, it definitely gets me calmed down and helps a lot. chillin with my buddies helps sometimes. theres some things that you just have to make peace with though
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
beside fapping?

going to hang out with people, usually.

that, and the obvious answer of PLAYING GUITAR!
I listen to the most pissed off music i can find. and just headbang till i pass out.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Playing guitar usually works. Or if I have a couple hours free, I blast old r&b and funk albums on the stereo and drum along/drink beer until I can't drum anymore. Good times.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
hang with friends. smoke hooka, the greatest social activity in the WORLD.
When I'm too irritated and can't sort out my thoughts, I honestly can't play guitar worth a damn or two, so I go outside, lay on the grass, and watch the clouds pass by. A brisk stroll, anything to get my mind off what's troubling me. Then, I play guitar.

Sometimes, I rub my temples and head butt my desk repeatedly, but those aren't good habits.
you my friend sound like you need to meet mary jane. If you use it well it can most deffinatly keep your mind of the stresses of life. But if you use it wrong it can more than likely make your situation even worse.
Pour 100ml of 95% alcohol (the best is the small bottles which you can find in the apothecary) into 500ml of cold clean water, add some flavor, and two teaspoons of sugar. Drink in one shot. After about 15 minutes you will be so drunk that you cant think of anything. On the next day you will have very shitty hangover and will be unable to think of anything again.

If you are a wimp you will die if you drink this
Quote by dragen_slair
Listening to more acoustic music.....or very, very loud brutal music. Spending time with friends, just going for a drive helps me. Idk I guess it depends on difference of oppinion

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Natrone
Play some chilled out, really relaxing acoustic songs. And listen to a lot of Bob Marley.

And for me personally, pray a lot

so you like to lie to yourself?
"We carry death out of the village!"
Write songs, play guitar, fap. That pretty much covers it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales