When you're on the highway, and some car passes you at 140km/h , and you decide to follow him at 140, and you both pass a cop, who will the cop stop? the guy in front or you? I say the guy in front of you because that's who the radar got, but my friends say me cause he'll be coming up behind us both, and I'll be the first bumper he sees. However, I guess I could slow down once I notice him.
how about you don't speed and save yourself the trouble?

but you would be speeding too and since you're more accessible to the cop, you're getting pulled over.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
in america, he'll write down both of your plates, then you'll both get a citation in the mail.
i don't know about other countries.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.
You. It will always be you. Even if the guy next to you is speeding and you're not, it'll still be YOU.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by childofsin
in america, he'll write down both of your plates, then you'll both get a citation in the mail.

this.
Quote by americablanco
You. It will always be you. Even if the guy next to you is speeding and you're not, it'll still be YOU.

Even if you're across the city, it will be YOU.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by childofsin

This
Quote by americablanco

and this
Uhm, in America, or at least Cali, you wont get "cited", you WILL get pulled over if you are speeding. A cop isn't just going to take your plate if you're going over 100mph, it's considered a felony, and you will get a ticket, or go to prison.

I know for a fact that if you go over 115MPH in California, you will go to jail for the night.
High as tits
Quote by americablanco

hahahah
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
he said KPH, not MPH.
EDIT: which is 86 mph. which you will still probably get pulled over for.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.
Quote by childofsin
he said KPH, not MPH.

Km/h*. And I know that, doesn't it roughly translate to around 100 MPH?

EDIT: I see, 86 MPH is about average for freeway driving, not considered speeding. Breaking 90 will get you pulled over though.
High as tits
Just give a big cushion so that you can slow down as he is being pulled over.
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Seagull S6+Cedar
Yamaha Pacifica
Epiphone Valve Special
Boss OD-3
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Quote by childofsin

Shit.
My dad said once he was speeding behind 2 guys and there was a cop so he pulled over but the cop went past and went for the other guys.

So idk, I guess it could go either way.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Km/h*. And I know that, doesn't it roughly translate to around 100 MPH?

EDIT: I see, 86 MPH is about average for freeway driving, not considered speeding. Breaking 90 will get you pulled over though.

WHA??
where do you live???
i'm in seattle, and i never go higher than 70 in a populated area.
I'VE GOT A NEW ROSE.
Quote by childofsin
WHA??
where do you live???
i'm in seattle, and i never go higher than 70 in a populated area.

i live in seattle too, but i never go over about 65 mph...seeing that i drive a prius it isn't entirely possable
Quote by Thornography
When you're on the highway, and some car passes you at 140km/h , and you decide to follow him at 140, and you both pass a cop, who will the cop stop? the guy in front or you? I say the guy in front of you because that's who the radar got, but my friends say me cause he'll be coming up behind us both, and I'll be the first bumper he sees. However, I guess I could slow down once I notice him.
Don't.

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by As_I_Lay_living
i drive a priusD

UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
In the city I never go more than 5mph over, then they usually don't care. On the highway I move with the flow of traffic, and if the guy in front of me sees a cop he'll usually slow down before he gets radar gunned, so I will too.