I won't be able to sell it untill around mid november, but I thought I'd throw it out there now, cause that's the average time it takes me to sell something anyway. This is a breakthaking goding freeway classic guitar with 22 frets, H/S/H configuration, a Flamed maple top with a "clear burst Finish" and a really beautifully comfortable Maple Fretboard. As always Pictures are available on request, and I am located in Lafayette LA 70506. this guitar sells for 600 new. It is less than a year old, and I'll be glad to take 450$ + shipping on it. You also get a Legendary Godin Gig bag with it for free and that's like a 70$ value.

Reason for selling: I went on a binge and custom ordered a really jacked out Carvin guitar, so I might as well justify the purchase to myself by making that guitar the "one". It should come in around mid-november which is when I'll be able to part with this one.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists
you might have more luck with pics.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Here's a picture. PM me if interested and I'll send you some more.
Attachments:
GODIN.jpg

Oh and I'm actually located in Lafayette LA 70506, not South Beirut anymore if anyone was scared away by the idea of international shipping.