My desktop computer decided to go crazy on me. All it would do when i went to try to turn it on was spin the fan for a bit then die. I took it to a computer repair to let them find out the problem. (rents hate me tearin into electronics for some reason :rolleyes the disconnected the dial-up modem and it worked fine. the modem was NEVER used, never had anything plugged into it and it killed the entire computer. weird or what??
Quote by vinyl_countdown
My desktop computer decided to go crazy on me. All it would do when i went to try to turn it on was spin the fan for a bit then die. I took it to a computer repair to let them find out the problem. (rents hate me tearin into electronics for some reason :rolleyes the disconnected the dial-up modem and it worked fine. the modem was NEVER used, never had anything plugged into it and it killed the entire computer. weird or what??

No. Nothing's weird with computers any more.
You're*
Never happened to me. Since I'm here I may as well ask a question too. Sometimes everything on my desktop disappears except from the wallpaper, what causes this?
Stop Watching The Pronz!!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by imdeth
Never happened to me. Since I'm here I may as well ask a question too. Sometimes everything on my desktop disappears except from the wallpaper, what causes this?

Explorer.exe crashes, it's most likely a virus.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Explorer.exe crashes, it's most likely a virus.

Ah, so what do I do to prevent this? I'm not much a computer genius
read my above reply. thats where the viruses came from(pron)
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
vinyl_countdown: Was it a Compaq? That happened to that old Win '98 I had. The modem fried and destroyed everything.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3