so,

this morning i start skool late so i decide to have a lay-in, anyway i get my rabbit and decide to have a play when my mom walks right in with a load of clean laundry!!

thankfully i'm covered by the duvet but i couldnt turn the damn thing off and she heard it buzzing GOD I WANTED TO DIE!

anyone else got embarassing stories
wait. are you a dude or a chick???...

or both?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
lol yeah wut irish said, this thread is gonna get a crap load of views, but i found it funny
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Dude, you know you posted this in the pit. Fapping is going to ensue.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
Dude, you know you posted this in the pit. Fapping is going to ensue.

Dude, before anything happens, just know that if "it" does have 30d's, they're fat man boobs.

Look at the join date
im assuming since there is vibration noises involved, im gonna think with my "lower head" and say its a chick (i hope or those kleenex were soiled in vain)
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
lol the poor boy that wakes up to find his account hacked
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
it's name is Kute Kelli, so i think they're a chick. but you can't be sure. there are some pretty screwed up pitsters out there
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!