Page 1 of 3
So i get home from my weekly out of state work trips with the moveing company...i got a call saying my room was broken into. I came home thinking it was a joke only to find that it wasnt. i was pissed to say the least. someone i know walked off with 1500 in cash, my 360 and all the games and shit i had with it, a mp3player and some other shit.

And yet all my guitar shit was not touched....just how i left it a week ago. im glad of that.

so you my be wondering how i know it was a friend. anyway, i have an ibanez toneblaster half stack, the old model, and in the back there is a little secret compartment to put the footswitch when going to a gig. anyways i had 500 in cash saved up so far for my mesa roadster fund, and only two friends knew my amp had that. my other friend was at work, the other is a peice of shit and well you get the picture.

so yeah, just venting, and still pissed.
ummm... beat his ass?
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
oh when i find him i will, he said he didnt but he called my buddy that was watching my house when he was at work and asked if he could grab his amp he left here a while back, but my good friend said no cus he didnt want him here alone and take shit that wasnt his. looks like it happend anyway
dude, cops, fingerprint dusting now, and I'm pretty sure that if you told them that they might look into him.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
yeah i already had the cops come here when i got home, first person i called, ghostbusters can wait lol
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
So i get home from my weekly out of state work trips with the moveing company...i got a call saying my room was broken into. I came home thinking it was a joke only to find that it wasnt. i was pissed to say the least. someone i know walked off with 1500 in cash, my 360 and all the games and shit i had with it, a mp3player and some other shit.

And yet all my guitar shit was not touched....just how i left it a week ago. im glad of that.

so you my be wondering how i know it was a friend. anyway, i have an ibanez toneblaster half stack, the old model, and in the back there is a little secret compartment to put the footswitch when going to a gig. anyways i had 500 in cash saved up so far for my mesa roadster fund, and only two friends knew my amp had that. my other friend was at work, the other is a peice of shit and well you get the picture.

so yeah, just venting, and still pissed.

New post record!
yeah... the police are your friend. It's not like they are just gonna be like, "Oh, we can't do anything for you, you're gonna have to solve this one on your own."
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
go to his place and check it out. question him with authority and watch him very closely. especially his eyes. when he starts to grow weak, slap him very hard and start yelling at him. if it was him, at that point he will surely breakdown.
that stinks.

that doesnt compare to what i went through.

in one swipe the following was taken from me:

cd collection
n64
wii
electric guitar
ibanez acoustic
15 and 30 watt marshall amp
keyboard

i was devastated
"the end has no end"
well i guess they got what they wanted..........dont know why other shit wasnt taken, i have a feeling they are comeing back tomorow.. ill be waiting.

i had around 2g in my room cus my job is under the table, so i cant realy put my cash in the bank.
Break his ****ing legs. That is what I would do. I would break his ****ing legs and watch him crawl around in agony trying to escape. Then I would just smile at this futile attempts to save himself and would go "medieval" on his ass untill I felt that his pain had made up for my loss of property.
Quote by Seryaph
Break his ****ing legs. That is what I would do. I would break his ****ing legs and watch him crawl around in agony trying to escape. Then I would just smile at this futile attempts to save himself and would go "medieval" on his ass untill I felt that his pain had made up for my loss of property.

i like your style, if anyone asks i was hanging out with you..........
so i got the finger prints tonight, so i guess only time will tell. give me enough time to get ready to beat some ass.
well a lot of the time when people lie they glance to the bottom left (their viewpoint). Hopefully you can get back all the stuff that was stolen. (and maybe kick some ass too )
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
rape him with your guitar....
that should make you feel better
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by capsfan17
ummm... beat his ass?

seconded

(or 3rd or 4th or whatever, not sure if anyone has quoted this yet)
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
now you should get one of those small but heavy-duty safes. the worst someone can do then is steal the safe. they can't spend the money nor can they hide a safe so easily, meaning you're more likely to get your money back.

but if someone steals 2g, they can easily hop a plane and start life somewhere else.
Quote by dudius
now you should get one of those small but heavy-duty safes. the worst someone can do then is steal the safe. they can't spend the money nor can they hide a safe so easily, meaning you're more likely to get your money back.

but if someone steals 2g, they can easily hop a plane and start life somewhere else.

lol definitely the smartest idea here...

and if you beat him up you will likely go to jail if you live in the states.

i dunno what i would do but obviously he wasnt that good of a friend.
Quote by restless_thrash
check the local pawn shops and his apartment. if he seems sketchy, i suggest 1 spoonfull of asskicking.

Screw the spoon. Pull out the Forks Of Justice!
round house kick to the face...

i'm surprised someone hasn't said that

you wont get in trouble..cause he'll be dead, and no witnesses..

Alex
Guitars:
Schecter Omen 6
SX Telecaster
Rogue Deadnought
Squier J Bass

Amps:
Peavey TKO 115
Line 6 Spider III 15 watt
Fender Rumble 15

Drums:
Yamaha, Lugwig, Pearl, CB Drums
Sabian Cymbals
Yamaha Hardware
Quote by goest
>_>
<_<

Pics or the ass kicking was never commenced....

well i would but they also stole my digital camera lol, go figure
Quote by jimtaka
the bank. use one.

hmmm lets see, my job is paid under the table.....

i think they would thing something is up me putting in 600+ a week......will think im a drug dealer of some shit
Quote by dudius
Are you completely stupid? A safe basically shouts "The valuable stuff is in here!" and a small safe is easily stolen.

You can get any safe open if you've got the time and the tools.
Quote by smb
Are you completely stupid? A safe basically shouts "The valuable stuff is in here!" and a small safe is easily stolen.

well thats if you dont bolt it down. i plan on getting a good sized one soon. big enough that i can also put a 100lb weight in there to make it harder to take.
KICK THE BASTARD'S FUCKING ASS.

That is all.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by smb

Tools being a sledge hammer, it's a lot easier to break into a safe then people realise.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
well thats if you dont bolt it down. i plan on getting a good sized one soon. big enough that i can also put a 100lb weight in there to make it harder to take.
So? It'll still be movable, and you'll just have made it more obvious it'll be worth taking.
Also, don't get a safe. Hide your money in the floor.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
someone broke into my house and stole a boss chorus pedal, some of my wife's jewelry and a PS2.

My '59 Les Paul Junior and a Custom Shop Strat were on my bed untouched.

Sorry about the break in. Hope you get new stuff.
Somebody would be ****ing dead about now, especially if I knew about it.

Goddamn man, you're better than this, someone's going to pay for this, right?

In other news, when you do beat his ass make sure you play Every Time I Die's "Hit of the Search Party" while you do.

Just for the lines "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR ****ING WITH US!" It'll be so awesome.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Page 1 of 3