Page 1 of 4
so i just got off the phone w/ this girl that ive been kind of talking to, and the whole time she sounded almost like she was crying. i said what are you doing, and she responded in a moan w/ "im rubbing my p*ssy thinking about you." and continued to say things like "i want you inside of me right now. come f*ck me now. im so horny" things like that. of course, i went with it. but now im starting to wonder, is this chick, who ive only known a week and hung out w/ 5 times, just a ticking time bomb or should i really take a chance on her?

EDIT: There is a picture of her on the second page i believe, maybe the third, but its one of those two.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Oct 9, 2008,
...i don't think she can be more obvious

seriously idk
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
you seriously have to ask us this? do you not have a penis?
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
What sort of answers do you really expect? I mean come on. You asked the Pit? You're obviously not going to get "Get to know her... Take her out for a romantic evening by the beach".
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
so i just got off the phone w/ this girl that ive been kind of talking to, and the whole time she sounded almost like she was crying. i said what are you doing, and she responded in a moan w/ "im rubbing my p*ssy thinking about you." and continued to say things like "i want you inside of me right now. come f*ck me now. im so horny" things like that. of course, i went with it. but now im starting to wonder, is this chick, who ive only known a week and hung out w/ 5 times, just a ticking time bomb or should i really take a chance on her?

dude just **** her, lol
i do have a penis. but im somewhat mature, i dont just want to get laid, i would like a serious girlfriend. thats why im asking should i actually try to seriously date this girl, or just **** her and leave her.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Don't do it, horny girls are trouble.
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Finding the right girl is like playing Where's Waldo, except Waldo isn't on the page.

Anyways, this chick should be your eff buddy, and nothing more.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Strato-Massacre
i do have a penis. but im somewhat mature, i dont just want to get laid, i would like a serious girlfriend. thats why im asking should i actually try to seriously date this girl, or just **** her and leave her.

you should start by giving her what she wants.. which is obviuosly your ****

improvise from there
Pfft.
Score.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by rilakam
Don't do it, horny girls are trouble.

lol, girls are just as horny as men. Maybe not all of them are in highschool, but definantly when you grow up you realize that
sex is one thing and you know she seems pretty open about it wiht you so far. whats the rest of her mind like? and how does the rest of it make you feel?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

If you want a serious girlfriend, this girl is probably not the right choice for you.

Although you never really know, maybe if you get to know her better you two will really hit it off. But from what you are telling us, most likely no, she will not be the best candidate for a serious girlfriend.
If she's that forward, she's probably trouble. Am I saying you shouldn't do a hit and run? No. It will, however, make it that much harder to stay away from her if you do park your car in her garage.

If you want to avoid her, which I suggest you do, you should probably just continue your relationship with your right hand and move on.
well its almost like all she ever says to me is how good i look and she cant wait to be around me again. and of course most recently her extreme craving for my dick. but i kind of figured that would have come after a few other things, like actually seeing each other and hanging out.
btw, if i knew how to post pix on here, id show her to you guys, but idk how. sorry for the noobness.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre
well its almost like all she ever says to me is how good i look and she cant wait to be around me again. and of course most recently her extreme craving for my dick. but i kind of figured that would have come after a few other things, like actually seeing each other and hanging out.
btw, if i knew how to post pix on here, id show her to you guys, but idk how. sorry for the noobness.

1. Upload to imageshack or photobucket.
2. Copy the image URL.
3. Paste the URL between two tags.
4. Click "Submit Reply."
Quote by madbasslover
If she's that forward, she's probably trouble. Am I saying you shouldn't do a hit and run? No. It will, however, make it that much harder to stay away from her if you do park your car in her garage.

If you want to avoid her, which I suggest you do, you should probably just continue your relationship with your right hand and move on.

A Pit Monkey that is NOT encouraging him to ****?

Actually, you should listen to this guy, he makes the most sense.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

ive got the same problem

this girl i like (or dont?) is not that Horny but like idk she doesent seem like she can hold a relationship

this girl seems similar
but why not?

some girls get really attached after sex

or theyre just *****s
live your life with these 2 questions only and u will know that to do in every situation
when in doubt, pull out!
is she a flat ass? or a fat ass?
Quote by Z0S07657
live your life with these 2 questions only and u will know that to do in every situation
when in doubt, pull out!
is she a flat ass? or a fat ass?

I'm sure you see loads of action.
Quote by Seryaph
If you want a serious girlfriend, this girl is probably not the right choice for you.

99% of the world is not chivalrous anymore, remember. Most people end up wanting just sex and nothing emotional out of knowing someone of the opposite sex.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
well...

is she hot?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
wrap twice and drink some whiskey so you dont fall for her. you definately DO NOT want a relationship with a horny girl like said in a previous reply. no relationship that involves your head (the one on your shoulders)
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Sounds iffy, consult the magic 8 ball!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

I dont know if you should just give up on her already but she might just be a player (some girls are) so i guess if you have nothing else going for you, give it a shot. If she does not end up being your girlfriend at least you got laid.
Quote by Thebiz
99% of the world is not chivalrous anymore, remember. Most people end up wanting just sex and nothing emotional out of knowing someone of the opposite sex.

And I love it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Activate the shrink ray and jump inside her!

Oh, inside her like THAT...............

You sick, sick bastard
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Lemme tell you guys a story

this is a true story. This stuff happens.

It also sucks.

So 2 years ago, I was a sophomore in High School, and I was going with this chick. It was a summer thing, nothing too serious, but we liked... fooling around. Nothing wrong with that at all, right?

so one day, she wants to actually have sex.

woah...

so she rips my pants off

woah...

and we get about 3 physical inches from doing it, when my dad walks in my room, asking about where all the toothpaste went.

shoot. That sucks. hard.

Lo and behold, after speaking about it with a couple of good friends, i learn that she tried the same thing on 2 of them in weeks previous (while we were dating). I also learned that the ones she did have sex with ended up going to court for rape.

WOAH.

girls lie.

Girls cheat.

Girls steal.

but some of them give good head.

choose wisely.
Quote by burningcowsrule
...even if you made and Adolf Hitler appreciation thread you wouldnt get flamed half as much as youre about to

-Responding to a BJ Armstrong thread
Quote by SGRocker0791

Atreyu is Hardcore.

Quote by Sargasm

Fans of hardcore probably wouldn't appreciate you saying that
Quote by Thebiz

I couldn't imagine myself having sex with someone I didn't have extremely strong affections for. I mean yeah, the desire is there, but at the end of the day I really don't see how I could ever have sex with someone I didn't love. 1% ftw!

Anyways, I'm still a virgin.
Page 1 of 4