they make fun of george lucas and spielberg again.. very hilarious scenes ensue..

did anyone else think this episode was like... 3 months too late?

eh discuss
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Don't spoil it, watching it right now.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
lol ahhh dude... you shot him in the dick :P

honestly not the funniest of episodes
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
Dude, you shot him in the dick. That's just weak.

Pretty good episode. Not the best, but still good.
They're losing their touch. I think the older seasons had a lot more funny episodes. There are the occasional good new ones but a lot of them are just overflowing with nasty and disgusting stuff that isn't funny.
Nasty and Disgusting FTW! OMG DA CHINESE!

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
I didn't need to be reminded of the movie Deliverance.

Especially not during a South Park episode.

And especially not the "squeal like a pig" scene.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
i thought it was great, the rape thing much moreso than the chinese thing though. I miss stan's dad though, haha
yeah, i think theyve been sitting on this one for a while. im optomistic about the new episodes though.

id rate it a B-.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by Thebiz
I didn't need to be reminded of the movie Deliverance.

guh exactly... i lolled though.

this one didnt seem like it was put together well..

usually when they have two different plots going on theyre at least slightly related... this was like two mini episodes put together...

i cant wait for the new eps... but i hope these guys dont get too wrapped up in their own morals, like they tend to do now-a-days (which THEY even commented on in the family guy episode..)

it used to just be fart jokes, bad words, and goofy situations... now they have a voice and they know it and they use it... thats gay

id rate this episode C- ... but i grade on a curve since i saw otters talk about eating off tummies
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
All I can say is wtf. South Park has always been about shock and shit, and I see lots of shock. I was shocked at the rape scene. Funny, but wtf.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
the rape flashbacks were hilarious, i thought it was pretty good considering the quality of most of the recent episodes compared to a few seasons back
You can't just shoot a guy in the dick...

****ing win.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Well they do each series seprated.

Half in the beginning of the year and the other near the end.
Quote by Early Cuyler
they make fun of george lucas and spielberg again.. very hilarious scenes ensue..

did anyone else think this episode was like... 3 months too late?

eh discuss

Did anyone think that many shows have been doing summer breaks for the past twenty years and this man has not been informed?
What channel was this?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Did anyone think that many shows have been doing summer breaks for the past twenty years and this man has not been informed?

well with southpark it's kind of weird because thier new season starts in feburary or march, and gets caut in half with half the episodes in the spring and half in the fall.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Tonight? I thought it was last night... It was already on one of the South Park streaming websites on the internet today.

Anyway, it was okay.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
My opinions:
-Good episode, definitely not the best, but not horribly boring
-Honest opinion about the new Indiana Jones, which was a completely unnecessary movie
-Rape scenes were a little too much in a few places
-The two plotlines were completely unrelated, which was somewhat stupid, but they did have a lot to cover after taking the summer off
-Hopefully they'll cover more current news in the newer episodes
-They seem to make better episodes in the middle of seasons, when they're working six day weeks and producing whole episodes in less than a week. I'm guessing it's more pressure and extremely current events help the comedy (like one of the episodes that mentioned Steve Erwin's death even though it aired only about a week and a half after he died in real life)
-I don't watch South Park too often

Edit: It wasn't all that lol-worthy, though
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
the episode sucked...not plot...just a stupid idea...I did however laugh when stan had the flashback about them in the theater and butters says "Well I thought it was pretty good"
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I dunno, it seemed a little light on jokes.
I expected it to go somewhere amazing, but it just rumbled on. Same jokes repeated.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
The squeeling rape scene was SO funny.

I think this was a really good episode. South Park has improved SO much since their first 4 seasons. Their 8th was their best, but this season is really good, too.
Quote by nightraven
absolutely terrible. a disgrace for television.

i'm serious. this was the worst excuse for publicly streaming something. i honestly don't know what to say, i've run out of superlatives to describe the mediocrity that this episode displayed. my ability to troll in south park threads has been overwhelmed by the quality of this week's episode.

i cannot understand why people watch this show? what is it about making fun of the chinese for a whole twenty minutes with a really poorly thought out joke mocking a popular film being reiterated in short intervals creating a whole episode of a maximum of perhaps four different jokes aimed towards kids that are forbidden to watch the television for fear that their minds may be corrupted and only watch this show in private in order to enjoy the programme out of the sheer amazement they get out of seeing two TV writers making the most immature and unfunny 'jokes', which even they know, should not be televised for the sake of the slight bit of intelligence that society has left.

GOD I HATE SOUTH PARK.

Wow. You should lighten up a bit. I'm Chinese and I laughed at the Chinese jokes. You seem to overlook the fact that they're not making these racial jokes out of malicious intentions. In fact, they make the racists look stupid.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by nightraven
i know they're not. they're making them to try and be funny. and i'm attacking them because i'm a cynical dick about stuff i don't like

(you should know that, JC </3)

You remembered my name...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
:']

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
^ Sweet gay...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
^and proud!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
this episode was great, i quit watching religiously a few years ago. I tuned in last night, just to see butters shooting someone in the dick

i was lol'ing