I've been looking at some guitars and have only got to play on my firends Schecter hellraiser avenger so I kind of know how the schecter necks feel. The other guitar I am looking at is out of stock at my local GC and I have to drive an hour to get to a Sam ash to try out the ESP I am looking at.

The Fender is the Jim Root Telecaster, and ESP ltd is the ex400. Of those I listed which one will have the widest neck?

I have longer fingers and I play on an Ibanez right now and it's fast, but kind of uncomfortable for me and I would like to get a thicker and wider neck, if you know which one will fit the bill let me know. Thanks ahead of time.
The ESP neck is 42mm Earvana Compensated Nut with a thin U neck contour, which will still be thicker than your Ibanez neck. As for the Jim Root Telecaster, Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm) and a C shaped maple neck. It would stereotypically play just as well as any Tele. . . they tend to play very well. . . . the necks are the same width though as you can see. I compiled this information from Guitarcenter.com and ESPguitars.com by way the google search engine.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris