Hello UGers,
Due to a mix up, a friend of mine has a ticket to the sold-out Dragonforce concert at the Metro Theatre in Sydney on Tuesday the 28th of October to sell. (the rest of my group are going to the Wednesday show, so yeah) The ticket is $60, and is an All Admittance one, there's no allocated seats or anything.
If anyone is interested, can you reply in here or send me a PM?
My economics exam runs until 5 pm on the 28th and im in Newcastle.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
^ Oh damn, sucks to be you... I'm lucky, that week I have Music Aural on the Monday and Studies of Religion on the Friday, and the rest of my week is free.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
^ Oh damn, sucks to be you... I'm lucky, that week I have Music Aural on the Monday and Studies of Religion on the Friday, and the rest of my week is free.

I have maths and music on monday then economics tuesday. Plus business before english.
The worst god damn schedule for the whole HSC.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i would go, but it's my first day after the hsc finishes

hey, by the way, dann, whats your timetable like?
mine sucks! ive got legal and bio on the same day, and then maths and music!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
i would go, but it's my first day after the hsc finishes

hey, by the way, dann, whats your timetable like?
mine sucks! ive got legal and bio on the same day, and then maths and music!

Business 16th
English 1 17th
English 2 20th
Maths (2 unit) 27th
Music 27th (afternoon)
Economics 28th (afternoon)

Maths and economics are the hardest 2 unit subjects. Whoever made the timetable the way it is needs to be shot.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Business 16th
English 1 17th
English 2 20th
Maths (2 unit) 27th
Music 27th (afternoon)
Economics 28th (afternoon)

Maths and economics are the hardest 2 unit subjects. Whoever made the timetable the way it is needs to be shot.

you have almost the exact same timetable as me, except i take biology instead of economics and i have legal on the same day

yeah. whos idea was it to put business as the first exam?

i'm glad music is my last one, though. i'll be celebrating as soon as maths has finished
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by instagata0
you have almost the exact same timetable as me, except i take biology instead of economics and i have legal on the same day

yeah. whos idea was it to put business as the first exam?

i'm glad music is my last one, though. i'll be celebrating as soon as maths has finished

I'm fine with having business first because I can get way more revision in, and it's a pretty big topic. I would've preferred economics there though. I'm just so pissed about having economics and maths so close. That and almost all my mates finish way after, so i'll probably be drinking by myself for an extra fortnight while they all study.
I don't think i'll relax until I get my results back, although going to Bali for schoolies might help.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by smb
There's a forum for selling stuff. It's not called the Pit.

Oh is there? My bad, I didn't know. I spend most of my time over in the Electric Guitar forum, I hardly venture out into the Pit or anywhere else for that matter.