Page 1 of 2
So, Pit, where is the most unusual/funny place you found a lost pick?

Yesterday, I lost my Gibson Medium... but continued with my guitar maintenance nevertheless. Then I went up to go to the toilet... I pulled my trousers down, then my underwear, and sat. And there, in my pants, on that middle bit that holds your balls... was my pick.

Go.
This ugly girls underwear (she found it there!) I knew it was mine because I have my name on all of them (Custom...not so that people don't steal them!) I am still intrigued as to how it got there though...
I once found (I think) my lost pick in the occean, I was playing acoustic in the hotel...then lost the pick and then went for a swim. As soon as I went to the rocks for a swim their was a pick on the ledge, same make and it really did look like mine.
Inz mah buttz.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
One time I found one in my shoe. Like, months after I lost it.

Quote by alyxmelia
in my hair

i shook my head and it fell out, id been looking fer ages fer it

Figured I'd let you know the user of the video in your Youtube link removed the video.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
My friends house, he's constantly stealing mine, he IS the pick gnome.
Sig space available, give me some praise
You could have named it Epick Finds.

Yes, kill me. Anyway, once I have lost a pick, I usually never find it again. However once I found a Dunlop Jazz III in my bag that wasn't mine. I took it anyway.
In one of my stools, after some douchebag (who will remain nameless) put it in my Cheeseburger disguised with the cheese (it was a orange pick). Oddly enough I had no issues swallowing it because my teeth bit right behind the pick and I didn't chew the food because I was starving. When it came out it didn't hurt all that bad either but I felt it come out..I just left it there and flushed afterwards..didn't want it back that badly.
Quote by uberphreak
One time I found one in my shoe. Like, months after I lost it.

My bass player found Wayne Static's pick in his shoe three days after the gig. Maybe picks like shoes?
Quote by Chrois
You could have named it Epick Finds.

Yes, kill me. Anyway, once I have lost a pick, I usually never find it again. However once I found a Dunlop Jazz III in my bag that wasn't mine. I took it anyway.

Rofl at your awful/hilarious pun.

Dunlop Jazz III's are ****ing danknuts. I love those.

Quote by unininium
My bass player found Wayne Static's pick in his shoe three days after the gig. Maybe picks like shoes?

That's pretty funny. Perhaps they DO like shoes... when I saw Opeth last week Fredrik threw a pick and it landed ON my shoe, dunno if that counts :P

I wish it had been Mikael's pick
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
i always hold my pics with my mouth when im playing guitar, and then have to do something else..

so when i come back to play guitar i end up looking for my pic, then realize it has been in my mouth the whole time
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Wow that is soo interesting. YOUR LIFE IS PATHETIC GET A JOB YOU TWAT

I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU. BECUASE YOU'RE THAT COOL
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
During a solo at a live gig, I dropped my pick.

I had to keep playing using my fingers, and at the end, I went to start the next song.

I noticed it was sounded muted - I look down, and my pick had fallen and gotten perfectly wedged between my B and E strings.
My pick ALWAYS falls on the edge of my pick guard, in between the humbuckers, behind the strings. If it was acoustic it would be falling in the sound hole.
Quote by titsmcgee852
I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU. BECUASE YOU'RE THAT COOL

<.<

>.>

+1
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Well, my friend was eating a sandwich, and he had a pick fall out of the sandwich, nobody knows why there was a pick in the sandwich, there just was.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Birmingham!

EDIT: Wait... This isn't the best ham thread...

Oh well, it still makes sense.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
I found one in the bottom of my pint once. I must have dropped it in there somehow when I paid for it. Christ knows how though.
inside my doggy's home....
found a lot of my lost ones...
grrr....that son of a bitch.... :@
Found out my mom had a collection in our laundry room from all the ones I left in my pocket.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
i found one of my dunlop big stubby 3mm picks in my computer tower when i rebuilt my computer last week. yet to work out how it got there.
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by sbikram
inside my doggy's home....
found a lot of my lost ones...
grrr....that son of a bitch.... :@

I see what you did there

Edit: I've occasionally found a pick or two in my mouth...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Oct 9, 2008,
I remember finding one in my sock once, and I don't know how it had gotten in there.
And also in my hair, bizarre as well.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
everywhere,
somehow my bassist would come to me everyday with one of my picks
it was hilarious
from monday to that friday he would come up to me, i found another one of your picks HAHA
in the room i have all my guitars ther ejust on the floor so you no easy to find.
When i was camping up at new south wales (a state away)

I wasn't allowed to take my guitar with me, but while going for a dip, this girl comes up at the other end of the pool (i wasn't even in the pool, i was in the spa, i hadn't even gone in the pool yet!) and holds up one of my picks!

Also one day at school this random kid comes up to me:
"you david?"
"er.. yeah?"
"this yours?"
*shows guitar pick*
"...ye...yeah..."
"here ya go"
*walks off*

Still dunno how any of that happened, or who the guy was.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
In one of my stools, after some douchebag (who will remain nameless) put it in my Cheeseburger disguised with the cheese (it was a orange pick). Oddly enough I had no issues swallowing it because my teeth bit right behind the pick and I didn't chew the food because I was starving. When it came out it didn't hurt all that bad either but I felt it come out..I just left it there and flushed afterwards..didn't want it back that badly.

Heh, that's funny. Oddly enough I have a similar story. I was at work and I found this orange pick, right? So I decided to hide it in this guy's cheeseburger- OH SHIT!

Nah, not really. I found a pick behind the toilet once.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
my neighbor down the street found one of my custom picks in her yard.
and ive never been to her house before.

.....?
once i found on stuck to the back side of my arm i had fallen asleep on it and then when my mom called me down for dinner half way through dinner she saw it and pointed it out
In the shed in my backyard, which is odd being as I haven't been back there in a while...

...God damned pick Gnomes
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
My brother used to have this huge box of lego (now sadly gone ) and I would find loads of guitar picks in it.
Page 1 of 2