Or should I just work on modding my Schecter (probably a 2-3 year project on a uni student's income and other stuff for my rig) into one of them? I like it the way it is so if anyone knows of any cheap but decent copies of either of these guitars, do me a solid and tell me please.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by ClementWave
Squier jagmaster

Something that isn't a Strat in a Jag body? I could get a Squier Strat for half the price.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Its not a strat in a jag body you idiot, thats like calling an SG a Les Paul in an SG body...

You wanted a cheap jazzmaster copy, i gave you one. If you can buy a strat then why bother asking for a jazzmaster?
dont think there are any actual copies because I think that they got the patent or something for the jazz/jag guitars unlike the others. I have seen similar ones that vaguely resemble them though.
Quote by ClementWave
Its not a strat in a jag body you idiot, thats like calling an SG a Les Paul in an SG body...

You wanted a cheap jazzmaster copy, i gave you one. If you can buy a strat then why bother asking for a jazzmaster?

Okay not quite a Strat in a Jag body. I meant that it's got humbuckers and a Strat trem. The only thing that gives it any connection to the Jag/Jazzmaster is the body.
Quote by Cathbard