Page 1 of 2
Here it is. I'm friends with this girl who is on my bus and in some of my classes. She has lots of friends. Most people don't find her attractive. I do. We're okay friends. Like we talk but I'm not her first choice. The reason is I don't really know what interests her. I don't know if she likes me. But I'm trying to become better friends with her. I don't know how to talk to her. I can talk to everyone else.

I'm about 5 9, medium length hair, likes metal, brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, strong but not big muscles. I don't have a million friends, but I have enough. And people who are my friends really like my personality and like my jokes. I don't know where this girl is on that range. I think we're not real good friends but I've known her for a few years.

Anyway, if you guys have any conversation openers, conversation ideas, advice, or ways for me to talk to her without being nervous, or ways I can get her to talk just to me and not a group of people, how I can become better friends, or something I haven't mentioned.

Please be serious. This is a big deal for me.
Get inside of her.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I can't offer any advice, but I am in pretty much the same situation as you. good luck!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
u dont wanna get to close
i liked a girl
then BAM friend zone and we are now best friends never even hooked up
it sucks
Quote by saphrax
This.

I always know more about new staff at my work than anybody else...

maybe you should get out more

think about it, toss it a round, swish it round ure mouth for a bit get back to me yeah?
myspace facebook
go up to her say hey how was your day/weekend/holidays and her interest should come out through that
otherwise when the convo dies ask her wahts shes into
good luck
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
just talk to her. keep the topic on her, asking her questions and such. just don't forget to say a little about yourself as well or it sounds creepy

Quote by cronik_desire
maybe you should get out more

think about it, toss it a round, swish it round ure mouth for a bit get back to me yeah?

i totally just had dirty thoughts about that.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Just be yourself, if you want a relationship, don't put on a show. All ya gotta do is talk to her, it's not that hard...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by cronik_desire
******s only stalk bitchezz if they got red drankz man
u shuld know this

First, purple drankz.

Second, I think he's puerto rican.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Have some earphones or headphones hanging around your neck and she may ask you what you're listening to. Conversation sparks from there, two years later you're back in the pit asking where to hide her body.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
First, purple drankz.

Second, I think he's puerto rican.

******s dont like purple drankz
they drank kool aid and kool aid is a red drank

but if he is indeed puerto rican as you say than this is irrelevent
Go here www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/ and read as much as possible about developing conversation skills and the like, its definately worth it and it will help you in all walks of life
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
It's called stereotyping...

It does the work for you.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by cronik_desire
******s dont like purple drankz
they drank kool aid and kool aid is a red drank

but if he is indeed puerto rican as you say than this is irrelevent

You don't know very many black men, do you? It is most certainly purple drank. Stand by the Kool-Aid section at your local grocery store, wait for a black man to show up, and see which one he chooses.
Quote by vintage x metal

Trawl through her garbage......

nah generally the way you find things out about people is asking them questions. Just try to talk to her more.
Member of the Pink Floyd fan club. PM nick dixon or TimiHendrex33 to join

Quote by abcdboy
So you crapped out of your mouth?

ARE YOU A PLANARIA?!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You don't know very many black men, do you? It is most certainly purple drank. Stand by the Kool-Aid section at your local grocery store, wait for a black man to show up, and see which one he chooses.

I dunno how I get dragged into these off topic conversations that make me seem racist.

He's not replying because he really is waiting at Wal-Mart in the Kool-Aid section, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Just go up to her and say, "Hey, my friend *insert name of hottest guy in the school* wants to know what you're into."

She'll get her hopes up and then tell you everything.
XIAOXI
who needs to know someone when you got chloroform?
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

Quote by imdeth
Have some earphones or headphones hanging around your neck and she may ask you what you're listening to. Conversation sparks from there, two years later you're back in the pit asking where to hide her body.

Doesn't work. I have earphones surgically attached to my neck and the girl I like's never noticed. Course, all the skanks wanna know but they get scared at the mention of My Chemical Romance. I posess so much fail.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
Doesn't work. I have earphones surgically attached to my neck and the girl I like's never noticed. Course, all the skanks wanna know but they get scared at the mention of My Chemical Romance. I posess so much fail.

I've never been so popular with girls but when I had earphones around my neck they were all asking. Of course they left after I said "Carcass" I've yet to find a girl that likes Carcass
Quote by imdeth
I've never been so popular with girls but when I had earphones around my neck they were all asking. Of course they left after I said "Carcass" I've yet to find a girl that likes Carcass

Have you tried the cemetery yet?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by imdeth

The worst part was that I lied. I thought MCR was a halfway point between what I was actually listening to and what I thought they'd like. Skanks or not, I need love as much as anyone.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by BloodMoon666
Have you tried the cemetery yet?

No, but I will now, thanks!

Quote by shadow__666
The worst part was that I lied. I thought MCR was a halfway point between what I was actually listening to and what I thought they'd like. Skanks or not, I need love as much as anyone.

*cyber man hugs*
Quote by imdeth

S'aight, they don't flock to "Dimmu Borgir" "Slayer" "Cannibal Corpse" (the look on her face was priceless though) "Necrophagist" or "Obituary" either.

I did, however, find a girl that liked Children of Bodom. Know what? she was a bitch
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Just ask her in conversation.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Just make conversation. I myself make conversation with a girl I like and I don't care if I sound stupid by starting with like something out of the blue. Cause know what? No one cares!!! I thought it was stupid when I was in elementary school but i don't care anymore, I say something stupid or silly, she just calls my a silly guy and I say I am proud of it Then we talk for hours... and I am myself the whole time.

You've got to take a leap... and never start an conversation with an Name of an Cannibal Corpse... that is fail and probably gets you slapped :P
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by imdeth

Just try something like "Ah mostly heavy stuff haha" Then if she likes some heavu shit she'll be all "OHHH like what?!?!?!;o;o;o" If not she'll be "cool" Then you convo has died.

BUT at least she wont run away ^_______^
Quote by Gulli05
Just make conversation. I myself make conversation with a girl I like and I don't care if I sound stupid by starting with like something out of the blue. Cause know what? No one cares!!! I thought it was stupid when I was in elementary school but i don't care anymore, I say something stupid or silly, she just calls my a silly guy and I say I am proud of it Then we talk for hours... and I am myself the whole time.

You've got to take a leap... and never start an conversation with an Name of an Cannibal Corpse... that is fail and probably gets you slapped :P

No, it is not fail. It's having pride in what music I listen to, simple as that. I'm not gonna lie about my music just to impress some chick, THAT is fail because it's showing you don't like your music enough to admit in public that you like it.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
No, it is not fail. It's having pride in what music I listen to, simple as that. I'm not gonna lie about my music just to impress some chick, THAT is fail because it's showing you don't like your music enough to admit in public that you like it.

I was talking about using a cannibal corpse name as an opening sentence like "Hey there, I cum blood." And I was also joking.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Page 1 of 2