Inspired by "mike huckabee has a UG account?"

The odds are maybe a few UG'ers will become guitar gods.

If you become famous would you still go on UG or youtube and destroy dumb comments! or go on your own thread.

:S

It's certainly possibly most almost definite.
Hell yeah! I'll be like "it's imdeth yo!" they'll all be like "no waiz!! Is this real?" and I'll be all like "yea, suck my dick man!" and they'll be like "unzip dude!"

Quote by imdeth
Hell yeah! I'll be like "it's imdeth yo!" they'll all be like "no waiz!! Is this real?" and I'll be all like "yea, suck my dick man!" and they'll be like "unzip dude!"

You filthy Mansfield frickers! I used to live in Alfreton...

You know a pub near the bus station in Mansfield called the Wheatsheaf? My old band played there once.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
****in oath!!!!!

but id make sure that like id take UG on the journey with me like..........ya know

guess what we jut got signed
or
guess wat were playin here....there etc etc
I would definitely stick around. This place is too interesting and strange to ignore.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by dan_g_

:S

im pretty sure that some people who are in relatively famous bands come on here now, i remember a thread a while ago were a guy asked if we had any questions because he was in a famous punk band but he didnt say which one
If (when ) I become famous, I'll definately come on here if I get the chance. It's a really fun place to be, and I think you'd still learn stuff. You never stop learning things about guitar.
Hmm possibly.
Is there any famous guitar gods called Ross? If so i am him.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Last edited by ross1234 at Oct 9, 2008,
I will. And i'll talk to everyone still. Because I'd like to think that if I find a group of Guys on UG who are good enough that I should give them any chance that I can to get them somewhere.

None of this 'if' shit.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Yeah I would, until I grow too old for the Pit. Since I can imagine most of the metal brigade on UG will be ripping me apart for my sloppy technique, simple riffing and soloing with no skill at all, I wouldn't announce it though.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'd possibly be here even I'd have such a tight schedule........

or i may make my secretary do the job to post fap, rape and cum blood messages on UG....

EDIT: from my account, of course... :
Quote by shadow__666
Yeah I would, until I grow too old for the Pit. Since I can imagine most of the metal brigade on UG will be ripping me apart for my sloppy technique, simple riffing and soloing with no skill at all, I wouldn't announce it though.

Considering the pop-punk/acoustic nature of my writing, I doubt that I will survive the pit for long. I'll be like Fall Out Boy, and we know how badly THEY get ripped on.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
There are a few people on here that are semi-big...haven't heard of any superstars on here though.

I'll probably still hang around here when I'm rich and famous.