ok me and my band have just signed up for myspace but we have no idea what we are doing.
I googled for some help but i only get normal mypace not myspace music help. i want to add backgroud pictures and such but not really sure how. so i pretty much need help with the whole '<text> </text> kind of thing, adding background images and stuff like that. all the layout websites talk about the 'about me' part of ur profile but myspace music doesnt have it
You do it EXACTLY THE SAME AS A REGULAR MYSPACE, AND THERE ARE FREAKING MILLIONS OF WEBSITES DEDICATED TO HELPING WITH THAT.

Ahem.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I know its kind of gay,

<_<

>_> ..And i think maybe a little satanic.

but go on satanspace.com (Not my cup o tea, but getss the job done)

they have a free generator which can generate all the code you need.

If you post the code here here im sure a bunch of people (Me too) will be able to remove all the banners and stuff for you so there's no ads.
Quote by PunkRockerMatt
all the layout websites talk about the 'about me' part of ur profile but myspace music doesnt have it

Put it in any of those, band member, or history things.
An excellent yet simple to use profile generator is:

http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generators/myspace.php

Much better than the other site. You need to make an account, but that means you can create multiple layouts and save them.

Whatever you do, don't make your table really translucent (see-through) because then it will be hard to see their contents.
XIAOXI
Quote by metacarpi
You do it EXACTLY THE SAME AS A REGULAR MYSPACE, AND THERE ARE FREAKING MILLIONS OF WEBSITES DEDICATED TO HELPING WITH THAT.

Ahem.

Deep breaths man, deep breaths.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Here's some Myspace help:

DON'T USE IT IT'S GAY.

It's always handy for stalking underage girls though.

<_<
>_>
i use this site for customizing: http://www.createblog.com/scripts/index.php?script=myspace_scripts&cat=customizations

edit.
<style>
body {background-image:url(whatever.jpg); background-color:White;}
table, td {background-image:url(whatever.jpg); background-color:White; border:none;}
</style>

that's for a background.

<style>
.nametext {color:Black; font-family:Helvetica; text-decoration: none; font-size: 24pt; font-weight:none; letter-spacing:-2pt; border:none; line-height :25pt; background-color:none; text-transform: none;}</style>

that changes the text above the main the picture in the top left.

use the site i gave you for other things.
Last edited by ctb at Oct 9, 2008,
Quote by SmarterChild
It's always handy for stalking underage girls though.

<_<
>_>

That's just sick man.

>_>
<_<
RULE BRITANNIA