hi all i was wondering if someone out there can help, my dad is bought an old rockwood by hohner les paul as a project which all the pots were either broke seized or snapped off so he bought a new set of pots and electrics as the humbuckers work fine but in the pack he received a roll of sheilded wire, 2 different colours of single core wire and a roll of tinned copper wire and we are confused as to which wire are used on which components weve lucked all over for something to tell us but we cant find anything can someone please help!!