Has You/Your Family Been Effected a Lot by the Economies Nonsense Lately?

Poll: Have They?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have They?
Yes?
19 28%
Noes?
50 72%
Voters: 69.
Been affected, yes, but not massively.
...Bleep Bloop...
My dads a carpenter so he didn't have a job for about a month, but it's alright at the mo.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
i havent ben affected, but im a kid.. so it wont affect me as much as my parents, and when it affects them, it'll affect me.
Quote by Necrotic
i havent ben affected, but im a kid.. so it wont affect me as much as my parents, and when it affects them, it'll affect me.

Ditto
Nop... Not me, but my friends parents had savings at Icesave, some Icelandic bank that went bankrupt, theyve lost around 20000€, plus ive also read the country is gonna go bankrupt...not good
Not right now, but my parents were planning to buy a new truck and van and go on a cruise to the carrabians. They are going to hold off on those things and keep the money, so if we
Get into trouble we have almost a hundred thousand dollars To fall back on

I also live in canada so we probably won't get into alot of trouble anyways

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by LaT3raluS
Nop... Not me, but my friends parents had savings at Icesave, some Icelandic bank that went bankrupt, theyve lost around 20000€, plus ive also read the country is gonna go bankrupt...not good

I believe that all Icesave customers are getting their money back. Well, at least in the UK anyway, can't say about anywhere else.
Nope. Parents payed off the loan on the house last year. Things are a bit tighter at work, but thats it.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
double cheeseburgers are 2 dollars now at my mcdonalds
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by octavarium78
double cheeseburgers are 2 dollars now at my mcdonalds

Argh! We're all fucked!

My family have just sold our house, and we had to sell it for less than we expected. But on the plus side, we are probably going to get another house for less than the asking price, so it balances out.
Quote by saphrax
Nope, infact, I just got my 4th pay rise on just over a year.

yeah you are on 2.71 and hour now
My local gas prices have gone down nearly two dollars in the last month. I wish the stock market would crash more often

I also got a raise just a couple days ago. Life is good d(^_^)b
Yeah more or less. I'm unemployed... Can't find a job with the current conditions. Swedens biggest car brand is laying off a couple of thousand workers a month etc. Not good at all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Not really. Except for a 40% increase on gas and electricity, which we've only had to shell out an extra £150 a month. My digs money covers that fine.

Luckily, our house has been officially bought for the past year, so we've nothing to worry about with mortgage increases etc.

happy times =]

EDIT: It's now costing me alot more to nip out and get bladdered though...=[
Our family lost a lot of money due to Bradford and Bingley going bankrupt. We had a lot of shares with that bank, now they've gone to shit.
Nope, my family are all employed by the government. And if its one thing the government can't have enough of its Civil servants and Beurocracy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
Nope, my family are all employed by the government. And if its one thing the government can't have enough of its Civil servants and Beurocracy

i think that is changing!
Everyone's been affected indirectly by rising food and oil prices.

But luckily I'm rich.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Dad lost some money on stocks, but not too much. Probably just a few thousand.
Ma made me sell the prized cow. I went to market and tried to get some gold for it, but no one would give me any because times are hard. So, I had to settle for some magic beans. But, since we were hungry.. well, we couldn't plant them. So I had to eat the beans that night.

Mom has been relentlessly beating me for the last two days.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ma made me sell the prized cow. I went to market and tried to get some gold for it, but no one would give me any because times are hard. So, I had to settle for some magic beans. But, since we were hungry.. well, we couldn't plant them. So I had to eat the beans that night.

Mom has been relentlessly beating me for the last two days.

Ah, a novel twist on Jack and the Beanstalk
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister

But since he ate the beans, he's gonna have a huge plant bursting out of his stomach, violently, while he innocently sleeps.
Quote by thedudemeister

No, sir. Just a case of art mirroring real life.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SidBarnett
i think that is changing!

You obviously don't understand British politicians very well. They need lots of beurocrats to research and survey stuff that will never actually help anyone because it makes it look like the government is actually doing something constructive.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by metaldud536
But since he ate the beans, he's gonna have a huge plant bursting out of his stomach, violently, while he innocently sleeps.

Oooooh, how exciting

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, sir. Just a case of art mirroring real life.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
for my family its the mortgage problem. because of the fact that the twat my dad used to work with... he left my dads company(and my dad) in loads of debt and only now 5 years on he has to start paying some of the money. so cos of the bad credit its impossible to re-mortgage
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.