OK Pit monkeys I know this is my second thread in a few hours and the mods will probably be crawling up my arse, but I still felt I had to know. Does anyone have any links to some of the great moments of the Pit past? I saw something on the Mike Huckabee thread on hotpunksk8rgrl, so I've been searching for a couple of hours to find it. I failed, but found several other Pit stories along the way.

As they say "you gotta look back before looking forward", so I want to hear some of these (the hotpunksk8rgrl story in particular cause I hear it involves nudes).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Yet another thread showing your lack of efficiency using the thing we call the search bar.
RULE BRITANNIA
Back when I enjoyed The Pit's company

Seriously, 2005/06 was the golden era for The Pit. So many epic, funny things occurred. I loved it, it was more of a community back then.

*cries*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!