Poll: When did the "Saw" movies become excessive?
Poll Options
View poll results: When did the "Saw" movies become excessive?
The first was the best. They should've never made any sequels.
48 32%
After Saw II
17 11%
After Saw III
11 7%
After Saw IV
1 1%
Saw V will be good, but they should end it here.
17 11%
All the Saw movies suck. None of them should've been made.
57 38%
Voters: 151.
Page 1 of 2
They say "Saw V" will be the last one. I hope so. They need to stop pumping life into this dead animal. So when do YOU think the Saw movies should've ended? After the first one? Second one? Or did they all suck?

*poll coming*
I think keeping it as a trilogy would be fine. The death of Jigsaw, the death of Saw for good.
I'm not allowed to watch Saw when it could've been my saviour.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by saphrax
After the first one.

It went from psychological thriller to gore fest after it.

+1
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

i stoped after they started coming out twice a year
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Quote by saphrax
After the first one.

It went from psychological thriller to gore fest after it.

I did kinda like the second one, but

+1
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Saw 3 I guess. Saw 2 had that sense of urgency and story that the 3rd one dropped for more gore and brutality.
Quote by lexaah
+1

+2

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by lceman13
You forgot to mention that Saw VI is being made as well.

They confirmed there will be seven of them. Yes - seven, SEVEN, 7!

I didn't like the first one - to many plot holes (at the time there were no plans to make more in the franchise which retconed wat happend to remove the plot holes). I watched 2 and 3 on dvd - they were even worse, atleast they made an effort with the first one.
Quote by gallagher2006
Saw 3 I guess. Saw 2 had that sense of urgency and story that the 3rd one dropped for more gore and brutality.

yeah 1 was great, 2 i enjoyed alot, 3 n 4 suck but i watch them anyways

the problem is when one came out everyone was saying "dude have u seen it!" then 2 came out and they were all like woo! now its just repetetive marketing bollocks unfortunatley. id be a bigger fan if they were all like 1 or 2
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
The first one was bearable.
The other ones, they just started making them because they got a hell of a lot of money from all of the 11 year olds who wanted to watch 'crazy horror movies'
Meh, I don't like them but tbh I still watch them because it's something to watch
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
I like em all...screw you guys!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Where's the option for "I'm obsessed with all of them, gimme!" ??

Also I think they at least wrote a Saw VI...

Quote by unininium
They confirmed there will be seven of them. Yes - seven, SEVEN, 7!

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at Oct 9, 2008,
the first 2 were decent. Nothing to write home about but decent. The rest were not as exciting.
I haven't seen any of them
I just wanna know when films like 'Superhero Movie' and 'Disaster Movie' are gonna stop being made.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
First one sent me to sleep after about 20 minutes.
Didn't bother with the rest.
When I realized that I could beat the shit out of that frail old bastard if push came to shove.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
That moment when production began on Saw 1.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
After they started making the first one

Quote by el-ECTRO
I haven't seen any of them
I just wanna know when films like 'Superhero Movie' and 'Disaster Movie' are gonna stop being made.

Probably never, they should have stopped that one after scary movie 2.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I enjoyed the second one actually, it did get predictable and it was never going to touch the first, but it was entertaining to say the least.

But, they should have left it after the first, kept it special. James Wan should have just made other films.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
they are all terrible movies
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Around the 2nd one, I hear.

Me and a friend came up with the theory that they will go up to no. 15, at which point it'll just become a red screen.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Be glad they are stopping at 6. It's not an uninteresting film series. But the execution is flawed. It's interesting to see where they go next.

The third one was the worst IMO.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I don't think they have. The story just keeps going and I like it.

Fail for not letting me say they're not boring on the poll..
Quote by el-ECTRO

+1.
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.
the first was acceptable, pretty boring though.

stop it now though
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
They will make one, every year for Halloween, until the end of time

why? becuause people still think they are good and go and see them. I for one, thought the first one was pretty boring, and havent seen any of the others
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Since when is excessive gore boring? An entire genre of movie is built on excessive gore (slashers) and they generally lack story. They're just fun.
On a scale of one to awesome...
I'm the sh!t.

Quote by mr.cheese..
GYMCLASSHERO!!!!! THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING MY TESTACLES AND PENIS!!! (at least on the weekends)!!!
Luv em all
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Page 1 of 2