Poll: I learned the word "sentient" from Halo. That's how nerdy I am.
Poll Options
View poll results: I learned the word "sentient" from Halo. That's how nerdy I am.
In case of extinction and subsequent food shortage, this is a viable plan
14 25%
Yellow sunsets are yummy
7 13%
I think it's stupid, and subject to abuse
1 2%
Gummy bears ftw
21 38%
i'm the clouded reflection on your butt
12 22%
Voters: 55.
allegedly there is this "place" where inside is a huge store of common crop seeds library-esque in some underwater something I FORGOT what it was.

Isn't that just the coolsest thing ever? I mean, isn't it cool?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Whatever you're on, I want some.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There's a few around the world, one in Kew in the U.K but that's above ground.
ne in iceland I think that's in an ice cave.
Quote by Kensai

I second this

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
I am the clouded reflection on your butt.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
A P O C A L Y P T I C

/capz
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Kensai

+3
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

There is an international seed bank being built that is being situated inside a mountain. The newspaper article said it was going to store every seeds for every plant on the planet - it's good to know governments will be ensuring the survival of white widow for post apocalyptic generations
Quote by unininium
There is an international seed bank being built that is being situated inside a mountain. The newspaper article said it was going to store every seeds for every plant on the planet - it's good to know governments will be ensuring the survival of white widow for post apocalyptic generations

yes, that's what I thought.

How nice of them to consider the fate of our great children's whole wheat bread and corn.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Kensai

Agreed. +4.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Kensai

As do I, +5
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I just googled seed banks. I had no idea so many people were selling reefer seeds.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
TS, do you have any life experiences with which to base a true meaning of the word "cool" on? Getting a blowjob is cool, going to an awesome gig coud be said to be cool; something that would give Alan Titchmarsh an orgasm isn't.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
allegedly there is this "place" where inside is a huge store of common crop seeds library-esque in some underwater something I FORGOT what it was.

Isn't that just the coolsest thing ever? I mean, isn't it cool?

I found the owner!!

Quote by Kensai

+1, seriously
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Eruption1991
+1, seriously

correction, +7.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Kensai
Whatever you're on, I want some
+8
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
If they were really smart, they'd load up some kind of giant spaceship with the DNA of every organism on Earth and have it prepped for launch in case of a planetary emergency.

It'd have to be big, though. Big enough to attract matter if it started spinning.
Quote by madbasslover
If they were really smart, they'd load up some kind of giant spaceship with the DNA of every organism on Earth and have it prepped for launch in case of a planetary emergency.

It'd have to be big, though. Big enough to attract matter if it started spinning.

So what you're saying is, we build planet earth on planet earth? I can see some potential there. It would make a great place for a holiday! "Visit your own home for only £3524!"
This thread just inverted my mind.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...