I already posted this I think but I can't seem to find the forum. (How do you find a thread that you posted) Please post comments on the band website so I don't lose it again. This is just a solo excerpt that I made from one of our songs. The band's name is Midnight Sun. We are also looking for a singer, from New York. Our bands genre is blues/rock.
Link: http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/midnightsun-music_webs_com/

If you can't press link look under my profile and go to my band. Only mp3 there.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
eh the solo is not bad in terms of note choice but like the timing was weird. practice with a metronome

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

work on the timing and getting it to flow a bit more. wasn't bad though, all the notes were 'correct'...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Definately sounded like a Zeppelin/Purple influenced solo, so good job on that! But as others have mentioned, improve on the timing
I know I play a lot better with the drums, and the rythm(spelled wrong) is different but thanks for the feedback, I'll work on it.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
Quote by patpat22495
I know I play a lot better with the drums, and the rythm(spelled wrong) is different but thanks for the feedback, I'll work on it.

dont we all lol

rhythm i think is how you spell it, i always forget

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
dont we all lol

rhythm i think is how you spell it, i always forget

Yeah lol, I forget. one question if you ever look back at this. How do you get your gear below every forum post.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
I can't get to my signature cuz im being idiotic. Is it in the edit profile place cuz i cant find it.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
go to the top of this thread ^^ and click on control panel. it'll be in the left hand column.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Thank you so much srry for my stupidness.
Zion Radicaster
Vox AD30VT
Kustom 10w amp
Hohner Acoustic
Squier Strat
That solo was OK. Just work your technique and you'll get it a much better. And try to work on your licks and it would sound perfect!