The Starla is ****ing sexy.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Go try them out at GC although I think the Starla is ugly.

Why PRS? Did you check other singlecuts?
Sc250

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Depends if you like 25" or 24 1/2" scale. I like the 245 more but w/e.

Try them out (and get a 10 top and post pics, lots of pics).
Don't now about the Starla, but I've played both the SC245 and the SC250, and I've got the say the SC250 appealed more to me than the SC245 (personal preference though). IMO the SC250 sounds better with distortion than the SC245, though the SC245 doesn't sound bad either. Also, as it says on the PRS site, the SC245 was built with the more vintage player in mind, and the SC250 has hotter pickups, which makes it more suitable for heavy rock and metal. But it also depends on which scale length prefer.

Anyway, here are some clips demonstrating the SC245 and SC250's tonal possibilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J51IvwqmD8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qhaYujdUjU

And this is a really good clip of the SC245:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbl__UFlF4

Hope it helps!
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
I think I dig the SC250..

Quote by Paroxysm
Go try them out at GC although I think the Starla is ugly.

Why PRS? Did you check other singlecuts?

I have checked other singlecuts, but I hear PRS are worth every penny and besides, they're beautiful body shapes too.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
My god they are sexy! Trouble is in England, or where I live anyway, there arent many shops that stock more high-end stuff, just lack of people able to afford it I guess, so there isnt the oportunity to try them out. And I would never buy a guitar this expensive without playing it first, so internet shopping is out of the question. Ive been looking into PRS' alot recently aswell, because I'm now getting to a point where I want something high quality, that will hold its value and be able to last me. I assume its the same for you Vauxite?
Quote by crossy uk
My god they are sexy! Trouble is in England, or where I live anyway, there arent many shops that stock more high-end stuff, just lack of people able to afford it I guess, so there isnt the oportunity to try them out. And I would never buy a guitar this expensive without playing it first, so internet shopping is out of the question. Ive been looking into PRS' alot recently aswell, because I'm now getting to a point where I want something high quality, that will hold its value and be able to last me. I assume its the same for you Vauxite?

Haha, exactly the same!
My Tokai is fantastic yeah, but I want a guitar that will mean so much to me and be so good that i'll be scared to play it.

*creams*

SC250 in Vintage Natural... that's the one.

Through my next setip which will be-

Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 4x12

POD XTLive

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Haha, exactly the same!
My Tokai is fantastic yeah, but I want a guitar that will mean so much to me and be so good that i'll be scared to play it.

*creams*

SC250 in Vintage Natural... that's the one.

Through my next setip which will be-

Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 4x12

POD XTLive

Damn...that thing is nice...