It has taken me so long to get used to this machine. ive just discovered how to create drum beats and create the drum patterns for a song that I want to start recording.

Im about to lay down the tracks for the guitar and such now that i have the drums created for the whole song.

Problem is.......When ever i got all the tracks layed down and the drums good to go, how do I go about mastering the drums and the guitar together to where its ready to be transfered to my computer by USB?

If anyone has any experience with this machine, please share some knowledge.
I used to use this thing all the time to record but it has been a while so I'm not sure on the specifics. But what you have to do it get all your levels mixed where you want them. Then bounce them all down to 2 tracks for stereo. Once you have done that you can master them and export it as a wav file to your computer.
Quote by bsantos_5
I used to use this thing all the time to record but it has been a while so I'm not sure on the specifics. But what you have to do it get all your levels mixed where you want them. Then bounce them all down to 2 tracks for stereo. Once you have done that you can master them and export it as a wav file to your computer.

you can do it this way or you can record all the tracks you want, then bounce them down individually to your computer and mix them as separate instruments. You can then compress them, add reverb do whatever you want in your sequencer.

This is more time consuming but you'll get better results
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
well, i know i would have to bounce all the tack together down to just 2 tracks, but the drum track is on a totally different track, so you cant bounce the drum track to the one of the original 8. So how can i make sure that the drums are on the song whenever i transfer to my computer?

Hopefully it does it when ever I master the whole song but im just guessing.
Gear:

Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
PRS CE24
PRS Mark Tremonti SE (the one before they got sued!)
Morley Wah
Taylor Acoustic/Electric 314ce
Quote by PRSguitarSE
well, i know i would have to bounce all the tack together down to just 2 tracks, but the drum track is on a totally different track, so you cant bounce the drum track to the one of the original 8. So how can i make sure that the drums are on the song whenever i transfer to my computer?

Hopefully it does it when ever I master the whole song but im just guessing.

It automatically bounces the drum track when bouncing. Just leave the level set to where you want it.