i think they are decent...who else likes them....and i don't want to hear anyone say that they don't belong in this forum because they are death metal...
Yeah man, they're awesome. Amaaaaaaaazing musicians, brutal and technical as hell.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
--Stephen Roberts
I've heard a few songs and they're pretty good when I'm the mood for that music. I like "The Parasites"
biddly boodly weeeeppp ratatatatata widdly woo is all I hear when I listen to these clowns. Shit band.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Not even remotely brutal and they're technical in the worst way possible (wouldn't really call them musicians either), just a bunch of shitty wankery, easily one of the worst bands I've ever heard.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
on a 1 to 10 i would give them a .5 X 2 + 5 / 2 raised to the second - 1 * 10 / 8
thats a ten

yeah i know i dont have any friends

Sweep sweep sweep sweep, blastbeat blastbeat blast, gree gree gree, sweeptap. I just wrote a Brain Drill song.

Dull as shit band.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Intense on first listen but its just bad really. Not much compositional thought going on in this band, most songs sound like diminished arpeggio exercises and a bit of chug. Get boring very fast.

That being said, I like the vocalist.
Quote by freddaahh
Sweep sweep sweep sweep, blastbeat blastbeat blast, gree gree gree, sweeptap. I just wrote a Brain Drill song.

Dull as shit band.

but they managed to become more famous than you

Do you want some ice because that burn has got to sting

jk not really well kinda but yeah

Still no friends
Lol I remember when (nearly) everyone used to cream themselves over this band in this forum.

Back when tech death was the fashion o' the time (along with hanging an onion from your belt)
Quote by DanRev
Lol I remember when (nearly) everyone used to cream themselves over this band in this forum.

Back when tech death was the fashion o' the time (along with hanging an onion from your belt)

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by DanRev

...then they became popular.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by upchuck51

Do you want some ice because that burn has got to sting

jk not really well kinda but yeah

Still no friends

Nah, I put some Sudocreme on the burn, healed it right up.

Also, fame does not indicate quality, please, try not to be such a raving fanboy.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
i have one song, "Apocolyptic Feasting" , that i listen to every now and then
i really doubt i could listen to an entire album, but that song is fun every now and then
i listen to them for the same reason i listen to Dragonforce, not to hear particularly good music, but fun to listen to
Verry shitty, boring band.

For something INTERESTING in a similar style, try Incinerate's new album called Anatomize.
Quote by cockybalboa
Verry shitty, boring band.

For something INTERESTING in a similar style, try Incinerate's new album called Anatomize.

+1, Incinerate are great. Way better than Brain Drill.

And Brain Drill have maybe one or two okay songs, but for the most part they suck. They may be fast, but their guitarist sounds like he is just playing random shit as fast as possible and hardly ever plays anything interesting.The bass playing was the best thing about them.
Quote by IronMaiden5
+1, Incinerate are great. Way better than Brain Drill.

And Brain Drill have maybe one or two okay songs, but for the most part they suck. They may be fast, but their guitarist sounds like he is just playing random shit as fast as possible and hardly ever plays anything interesting.The bass playing was the best thing about them.

Agreed on the bass playing being the best part. I couldn't listen to Brain Drill for more that a minute.

Now Incinerate on the other hand are awesome. Their cover of Infecting the Crypts was great too.
Quote by cockybalboa
Agreed on the bass playing being the best part. I couldn't listen to Brain Drill for more that a minute.

Now Incinerate on the other hand are awesome. Their cover of Infecting the Crypts was great too.

Where can I hear this?
Quote by IronMaiden5
Where can I hear this?

It's on their new album...it's on all the music blogs. If you need a link I can pm you when I get home from work. It's pretty killer
Quote by cockybalboa
It's on their new album...it's on all the music blogs. If you need a link I can pm you when I get home from work. It's pretty killer

Really? I downloaded it and it wasn't on there. I'll pm you about sending me a link to it.
Quote by upchuck51
Yeah, so that guy is 16; you don't "make it" at 16.

Moreover, one of the best guitarists I've ever heard is merely a semi-pro guitarist, but he is amazing to the point that when his band performs Some Kind of Wonderful, it far surpasses the original.

You don't have to be famous to be amazing. Was Jimi Hendrix better the day Are You Experienced? was released than the day before? I'm thinking not.