hi, i was wondering, is there a foo fighters greatesdt hits album or one planned for the future? i just got the echoes album, and its amazing! but i really want all their old hits too.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Just get all of their singles. They haven't got one planned, they're taking abreak.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by saphrax
So buy their discography?

Yeah! I love every Foo-Fighters-Song!
Knedl mid Soß. Des moga!
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST of Foo fighters eh?
Quote by dio_dude
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST of Foo fighters eh?

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by dio_dude

hmmm, intriguing... i've never seen this meme before... but i have a feeling it involves the Foo's song "Best of You", am i correct?

because im pretty sure Dave put that many The Bests at the end, if not more.

Quote by dio_dude

Beat me to it
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by wiggy1988
^

worst meme ever

When I Was was a worse meme. The Best is still pretty terrible though.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
When I Was was a worse meme. The Best is still pretty terrible though.

Who's that guy in your avatar. I recognise him from Youtube I think.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I hate Greatest Hits albums... You always end up not buying more cd's because you already have a lot of the songs on those.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by saphrax
So buy their discography?

i dont have that much extra cash for just music, so i buy alot of greatest hits albums. ill probably get the new megadeth one today. besides, i have to save up for a car and and fender strat.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by wiggy1988
Who's that guy in your avatar. I recognise him from Youtube I think.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW ( Caps intended ). He sounds like a retard and sings a lot.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by dio_dude

First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by marvelboy_04
i dont have that much extra cash for just music, so i buy alot of greatest hits albums. ill probably get the new megadeth one today. besides, i have to save up for a car and and fender strat.

*shudders*

Car and Strat are a good call though. I'm saving for a car now I guess. Starting lessons tonight!
1. Big Me
2. Everlong
3. Monkey Wrench
4. Learn to Fly
5. Breakout
6. All My Life
7. Times Like These
8. Best of You
9. No Way Back
10. My Hero
11. Cold Day in the Sun (acoustic song)

Download these off iTunes.
Buy the Live at Hyde Park DVD, it's awesome. You can see my and my Asian mate at the front.
RULE BRITANNIA
i'm on the wembley dvd during times like these

that's worth a buy for definite. They missed out let it die from the dvd though. So annoying, such a brilliant track