Kk i saw some people talking about brock in the amon amarth thread and i live in thorold so i wanted to get a grasp of how many people from our area are going.
Me and my buddies will be there and most likely meet up with crimson shadows there.
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Typically if you want UGers to actually go out their way to meet you, you have to be known.

And I've never seen you post. If we met, what would we talk about, honestly?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Hey, I'm well kown and I say we meet, hows that. You must have seen me, Instrumetal. I'm goin... but by myself.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by poopsmith666
Hey, I'm well kown and I say we meet, hows that. You must have seen me, Instrumetal. I'm goin... but by myself.

I've seen you in the posts before, you got me into Opeth, ahah. I'm going, but I'm taking a bus there.
Going there with a bunch of people. It'll be my 3rd time seeing Ensiferum but a first for Amon Amarth, are the other bands worth checking out?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Going there with a bunch of people. It'll be my 3rd time seeing Ensiferum but a first for Amon Amarth, are the other bands worth checking out?

Belphegor are a good band if you like, say, recent Behemoth releases. They're Blackened Death Metal, so it'll be interesting seeing them. Good music if you like that stuff. The Absence aren't bad either. I checked out one of their albums. It won't be a waste to see them or anything.
Belphegor is nuts. Their satanic imagery is unreal! I love em. Never seen any of the bands before though, so I'm double excited.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
Belphegor is nuts. Their satanic imagery is unreal! I love em. Never seen any of the bands before though, so I'm double excited.

I haven't seen any of them either. I wonder what the crowd will be like. Full-mosh pit, or just people moshing at the front?
I hope theres a giant pit.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

yea hitting the bus up there 4 of us going gunan head down for the 10:45 bus? not positive we need to grab a hotel and booze for pre drink
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Wow, Amon Amarth in Toronto? When?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Wow, Amon Amarth in Toronto? When?

Next Wednesday, the 15th. Tickets are probably still available through ticketmaster. Check it out!
so yeah, I think it's safe to say that this isn't happening lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

well, ill be at the venue at like noon, itll be my third time seeing amon amarth and my second time seeing ensiferum, i cant wait.
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
well, ill be at the venue at like noon, itll be my third time seeing amon amarth and my second time seeing ensiferum, i cant wait.

Why so early?
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

wow alot of you guys are from canada.. damnit i missed that show in ca..
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
pffft, nub
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

how many of you guys from around the GTA are over the drinking age?
My sig is better than yours
Quote by Snyper

not me...

^ and yeah, not many people like vikeing metal. Maybe you should check out VIKING metal.

edit: and Snyper, where in Toronto are you located?
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Damn, Ensiferum only have a 40min set. Seriously, that's not enough for a band like them.
Quote by mcw00t

Quote by elguitarrista3

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Why so early?

number of reasons, mainly to meet the bands again, also i dont have school in the afternoon so i might as well go early, i do it all the time.
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
how long is AA's set? and Belphegor, for that matter?
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Amon Amarth should be around and hour and fifteen to an hour and thirty, Belphegor will get 30 minutes.
Quote by poopsmith666
not me...

^ and yeah, not many people like vikeing metal. Maybe you should check out VIKING metal.

edit: and Snyper, where in Toronto are you located?

reason why i was asking is because lots of people complain about the metal bar being closed down, but i figure most metalheads in the city are in their teens, or are lazy

i'm in north york (downsview), in the past 2 years i've moved three times lol, the other two i was living in etobicoke (mimico and then long branch)
My sig is better than yours
Quote by Snyper

We all are over 19 so we are going to be hitting up some pre drink before the show.
We dont know toronto all that well though so we dont know any bars or anything to hit up we ussually hit the lcbo and drink in the hotel room. Where you gunna be at for the pre drink?
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Snyper
reason why i was asking is because lots of people complain about the metal bar being closed down, but i figure most metalheads in the city are in their teens, or are lazy

i'm in north york (downsview), in the past 2 years i've moved three times lol, the other two i was living in etobicoke (mimico and then long branch)

right right, fair enough

Quote by COBHC6
Amon Amarth should be around and hour and fifteen to an hour and thirty, Belphegor will get 30 minutes.

ok, so if I roll in at say, 9:15 or so, how much Ensiferum will I miss? because really, I am going to see them. The reason I would roll in at 9:15 or so is that I have something very important to me to do before, and it lasts until about 9, and that thing is located about 15 minutes from the Phoenix.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by Snyper

I'm 19, never been to the Phoenix, so I wouldn't know if a bar is closed or not.
Quote by poopsmith666
right right, fair enough

ok, so if I roll in at say, 9:15 or so, how much Ensiferum will I miss? because really, I am going to see them. The reason I would roll in at 9:15 or so is that I have something very important to me to do before, and it lasts until about 9, and that thing is located about 15 minutes from the Phoenix.

uhhmm
generally if the doors are at 7, the first band wont go on until at least 7 30, end at 8, assuming everythings on time second band will go on at 8 15 play till 8 45, and ensiferum should be on around 9 - 9 15 assuming everything is perfectly on time, which it never is ever.
well, THAT sounds alright. I have been to few shows that go EXACTLY according to schedule, though.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

AWESOME CONCERT! I TOUCHED JOHAN HEGG'S HAND AT THE END OF THE SHOW, AND NOW I SHALL USE THAT HAND FOR ROCK PURPOSES AND NOTHING BUT ROCKING!
I missed him by thirty seconds in the lounge where you buy shirts. He was just heading out the door as I got in line. WHO CARES, it was an amazing concert. Best I've been to. HAIL AMON AMARTH, and other gods of metal who were present. I've always liked The Absence's cover of "Into the Pit". For me, though, I enjoy Belphegor, but live wasn't so great, they didn't have a good sound, probably due to the equipment. Either way, I think Ensiferum and Amon Amarth were fantastic. Such a great show. I wonder if I saw one of you guys, but didn't actually see one of you. AH WELL. We saw each other in spirit! \m/
that was a kick ass show, almost as good as carcass. I managed to meet and talk to everyone from every band, Amon Amarth signed my drinking horn and took pictures, Olavi was even nice enough to find me and my friend picks from all the members, Petri even recognized me and my friend from the norther show last month. This was the best ive seen Amon Amarth but definately not the best ive seen Ensiferum.