i am newb on this. i never go on forums but meh. i like ultimate guitar. and my friend. nikko. bugs to hell out of me with this site so herez i amz :P
Awsome :]
Hello elliexasperate!
Welcome to UG

There is a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.

Word of advice: Beware of "The Pit". Some of the members in there can be a bit unwelcoming to the new guys. You may want to lurk around the forums for a while and observe what goes on before posting anything.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Annie basically covered it all.

But all I can re-echo is Welcome! Have fun! Read the rules. Avoid the pit as there are some assholes in there .

ಥ_ಥ