Page 1 of 3
hey guys,

a little experiment im going to do tonight.

going out drinking and meeting up with my fvckbuddy later on.

Im going to, in the name of science, sit her on my bassamp and play F# a lot on my bass, and see if it gets her where she wants to go.

So i'll post results tomorrow, but anyone got any tips?

I felt this question had to be answered once and for all
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Just because you can't please her with your penis you are resorting to these measures?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i think that im supposed to tune down the e string on my bass a few steps and then play the F# note.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by sam b
What fret/string is F#?

I know no theory whatsoever

Standard tuning, first string (Bass E), 2nd fret.

Quote by mrjimborinsane
i think that im supposed to tune down the e string on my bass a few steps and then play the F# note.

Why would tuning down make a difference if you're still going to play F#?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
your a bass player and you have a girlfriend!!!

only jokin

im a guitarist, so i see your point. I just have an old bass that i used to play a few years ago. I think its nice to play sometimes.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
I have a feeling that this might not be successful. You should try using your penis to please her instead.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Get a bass octaver and try it another day.

Or even better, get more than one, and then tell us what octave it needs to be
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Quote by Psychedelico
I have a feeling that this might not be successful. You should try using your penis to please her instead.

will do either way.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Put her on the snare drum -_- That's usually the bastard that's always vibrating during a jam session when you hit the right notes
The Pit. The Movie.
lol good luck
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by mrjimborinsane

GO GET A DIGITECH WHAMMY!!!!!

it's the only way it'll work.

fret your LOW E to F#, and then use the Digitech whammy to drop it 2-3 octaves she'll be feelin the love.

Quote by Spay
Put her on the snare drum -_- That's usually the bastard that's always vibrating during a jam session when you hit the right notes

Noticed that too.

But to have any chance of working, the amp is gonna need to be really loud.
Quote by MaXiMuse
You already drunk a lot of beer I guess...

nah not yet, but theres a club with an octoberfest theme tonight, so im trying to figure out what to wear. im thinking hiking boots with long socks and shorts and a shirt with a jaegermeister bandana round my neck
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
GO GET A DIGITECH WHAMMY!!!!!

it's the only way it'll work.

fret your LOW E to F#, and then use the Digitech whammy to drop it 2-3 octaves she'll be feelin the love.

haven't got one im afraid
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Didn't simon try it on Buzzcocks and it didn't work?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by mrjimborinsane
haven't got one im afraid

ah well, you could always drop by your local guitar store and buy a less than $30 octave... if it will DROP the pitch.

Shouldn't it be the second fret?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Check my profile for the actual pitch the orgasmic low F# is supposed to be.
Aparently your supposed to tune down to Eb, bend the first fret up to a F#

I wanna try this some day
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by sam b
What fret/string is F#?

lol E-string 2nd fret
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
why don't you try to discover the "brown note" instead? it will be pleasant for both of you.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Even if the theory was true, you'd need at least an 18 inch speaker to push enough air. In fact, let me quote another forum member...

Quote by The Fitz
The whole notion of a bass note giving an instant orgasm implies that there's a eigenfrequency (a frequency at which an object starts to vibrate and resonate further, aka resonant frequency) for a clitoris.

Think about it like this: a glass shatters when it's eigenfrequency is played at a certain volume. It vibrates at many other frequencies until the glass shatters. This is what you're proposing would happen to a clitoris to induce an orgasm. That's the only way F# would be the note and not any other note. You're saying F# is the eigenfrequency of a clitoris.

If it is, it would result in a rather violent and unpleasant vibration of a very, very sensitive area - which is apparently as sensitive as your nose. It'd be like putting your nose in a belt sander. Does that sound appealing?

Not only that, it doesn't have to be a LOW F# to be an eigenfrequency. Here's an example - fret the second fret of your D string and hit the low E as hard as you can. Now, notice that the D string is vibrating, even though you didn't pluck it? Notice the G and A aren't? Notice it works the other way around? Come on folks - use your (10 year old) heads.

But, we're making the assumption that F# (OCTAVE IRRELEVANT) is the eigenfrequency in question. If it isn't, it's not a lower note that'll cause the most stimulation - it's the highest note on the thickest string possible. Turn off your compressor. Play an open low B. Now, play a low B at the 12th fret. Notice the world is about to end? That's more likely to do the job than the bull**** F#0 string.

Sticky this thread. I don't want to ever have to read something like this again.

EDIT: Oh, and we're under the assumption that you have a cab that can play the fundamental perfectly. If you don't, you're hypothesis just goes out the window, doesn't it? If you want to spend the $2000 on a Whappo Grande, you can spend the cash on a nice suit or something and perhaps not need the F#.
You do know that it's the F# that is an octave below the second on E? The F# that is near inaudible?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by imdeth
You have an opportunity to **** and you're playing with science?

im gonna do that anyway. I just wanna check this to see if it works
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Joey Radical
why don't you try to discover the "brown note" instead? it will be pleasant for both of you.

+1 for reminding me of that south park episode.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Gregoric
Didn't simon try it on Buzzcocks and it didn't work?

Yeah but remember he was tasked with trying to get Madge Bishop of all people off.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
you might wanna try the F# on the B string i think the timbre of that note will produce a better orgasm....

EDIT:
Quote by imdeth
You have an opportunity to **** and you're playing with science?

if not he can at least say hes had a naked girl on his bass amp. i bet not many of us can say that...
Last edited by fudger at Oct 9, 2008,
Quote by sam b
What fret/string is F#?

Props for being honest.
i think the question UG is missing is.. how the **** did someone on UG get a **** buddy??.. lucky bastard
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 3