so yesterday i walked by some random girls i didn't even know and as i walked past them i heard one of them say "soooooooo weird"-- this is like the 3rd time this happened. should i care?
no
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
As a rule of thumb, people who use weird as an insult are simply dull people.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
nope, not at all!... unless your friends/people you like do the same thing. in which case, you would seem to have a bit of a problem.

Next time they walk past you whisper "sooooooo weird" loud enough for them to hear. If you don't have anyone to whisper to, pretend you have an imaginary friend.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, you shouldn't. Once high school is over you'll (maybe) amount to more than them.
Quote by Kensai
Next time they walk past you whisper "sooooooo weird" loud enough for them to hear. If you don't have anyone to whisper to, pretend you have an imaginary friend.

This.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Kensai

Pretend?
Doesn't everyone have one?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I don't care about my reputation. People think I'm gay, an emofag, gay, an elitist metalhead, or even gay. I really don't care because I'm none of those.
first of all high school is the lamest thing ever...

I mean I was your average kid... had friends and was well liked.....but it is such bullshit

people who say they miss high school are living in the past and need to get on with their lives.....

Since Ive graduated.... there are only 2 people I graduated with I still talk to.....

so I would not worry about it because high school has nothing to do with the way the rest of your life goes
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by el-ECTRO
Pretend?
Doesn't everyone have one?

You have Kensai as a friend!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
no, rather be weird than boring.

next time you see them walk past and say 'soooooo boring' and a proper high school cheerleader way
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
everything negative people might think about you during high school will go away as soon as you graduate. my freshman year of college, i was hanging out with classmates i had never really talked to during high school. i think after you finally graduate, all the stupid little things that might keep people from being friends just kinda go away.
Quote by Royal Celebi
I don't care about my reputation. People think I'm gay, an emofag, gay, an elitist metalhead, or even gay. I really don't care because I'm none of those.

Nah, but you seem to be a homophobe.

TS, just answer back: "At least I don't dis people behind their backs!"
Quote by Pyrest
I do! His name's tom...

Oh wait, that's me again isn't it?

My best friend is named tom too!

Quote by Acquiescence
so yesterday i walked by some random girls i didn't even know and as i walked past them i heard one of them say "soooooooo weird"-- this is like the 3rd time this happened. should i care?
1 - Put your penis inside your trousers.
2 - Zip up.
3 - ?????????
4 - PROFIT!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Acquiescence

*Walks past*

soooooooo weird

And to answer your question, no.
Yeah, dude, don't sweat it. When you go off to college nobody is really like that anymore. Sure you have the occasional frat guy that thinks he has to live a stereotype but people don't really judge anymore and if they do they have the decency not to say anything.

As soon as you get to college if you see people doing things like what these girls are doing you think to yourself "That's so high school."

Just give them an audible "Soooooo bitchy..." and get on with your day.
They're just projecting.

In reality, they're the ones who are weird and are insecure about it so they say it about other people when the other people are actually relatively normal.'

Except me.

I'm about as weird as weird gets.
hue
Don't worry about them. Be whoever you want to be and if they don't like it... **** EM.
IMAGINE.
Wait a second... aren't you the guy that posted the "Do you think I'm ugly" thread not too long ago?

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
nah dude don't worry about it
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
Clearly they want you smack 'em on the arse. Question is TS, are YOU up for it?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
TS, high school doesn't equate to anything in the real world. You'll either look back on it as a depressingly juvenile popularity contest, and mock anyone dull enough to consider it a deep or meaningful time, or you'll look back on those years fondly while being unknowingly mocked by people with lives. Don't sweat high school, man. Life's too short.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Yeah! You should care of your High School reputation.
Be a badass, but don't be a looser.

Steps:
1. Look menacing.
1.1. Dye your hair really blond if necessary.
1.1.1. If dye is too strong, your hair will turn white, which will make you look gay.
1.2. Brush your hair up to look ferocious.
1.3. Shave your eyebrows, it will make you look dangerous and freaky.

2. Stop hanging out with your friends and neglect them as much as possible.
2.1. If you can't neglect your old friends, meet them in secret.

3. Walk lazily, and look tough.
3.1. If someone looks at you, glare back.
3.2. If someone insults you, take their lunch money.

4. Get lots of tough looking friends.
4.1. Walk alot around with your tough looking posse.
4.2. Don't rely on your tough looking friends.

5. Learn to fight.
5.1. Or look menacing enough for: "Default Win".
Last edited by Tazeyo at Oct 9, 2008,
You shouldn't care. /thread.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Well, I think that you should care. I am not saying that you should change your style or sell yourself out but maybe soften the edges a little bit by being willing to interact with people who have different styles and are part of different cliques. You need to deal with all kinds of peolple in life and your reputation is part of that. Being a hardcore EMO kid or totaly obsessed thrasher is fine but be open to other people's way of thinking, and unlike those girls, you will see that a postivie vibe given to others is generally received well and appriciated. With that your reputation will start to be about what kind of a nice dude you are rather than how you dress.
no you shouldnt care what that certain kids think your weird. you should care about whether people think you are reliable, a good friend, trustworthy etc etc etc. cause in the end your name is the only thing you have thats actually yours
Sounds like you have license to be as freaky as you want. Lucky you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
no. I'm only a few weeks into college and i've already forgotten about 90% of high school crap. after graduation no one will care who you were in high school
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Own them with your intelligence. I once was walking with a weird friend, and some girls from HS told him "hello Hitler". So he said "Hello Eva Braun".

They didn't get it because the bitches obviously didn't know who Eva Braun was.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Oct 9, 2008,
no, i was pretty "lame" i guess in highschool but in college girls like me. at least more so than highschool
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
no.. but i would, so u have every right to care.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

no dude.

what i learned as soon as i got out of high school is that i cared too much what people thought. in university i found so many more people i could connect with instantly. then i realized it wasn't me throughout high school that failed to connect with people, it was just most people were lame close minded fuks obsessed with being cool (which they really aren't). the friends i have now are close, good people to be with.

be yourself man
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)