if you got one, let's talk.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Dude, stay away. Your tone will turn to mud.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
Quote by cds+stereo=life
Dude, stay away. Your tone will turn to mud.

thank you for warning me cause i'm such an idiot and don't know what sound i want.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i hate it how everyone thinks Invaders are sh!t. I have them in my Synyster models and they aren't bad at all. I'm thinkin about changing my bridge pickup in my Synyster Standard, which is a Duncan Designed HB-108, which basically is the same thing as an Invader.

Interested?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by clay pots
thank you for warning me cause i'm such an idiot and don't know what sound i want.

No need to be an ass. Every experience I've had with invaders has been awful, and I thought that maybe if you hadn't actually played them before, you'd want to know that. Calm down, killer.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
Quote by bjovi400
i hate it how everyone thinks Invaders are sh!t. I have them in my Synyster models and they aren't bad at all. I'm thinkin about changing my bridge pickup in my Synyster Standard, which is a Duncan Designed HB-108, which basically is the same thing as an Invader.

Interested?

sorry, but i'd rather have the real deal. thanks, though.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
anyone?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i have 1 in black...........gets a little microphonic when the volume is on 10. it's brand new was shipped to me that way can be fixed. if you keep the volume at 7 or 8 sounds great. go to 10 to solo and get some killer feedback. $25 if you want it.
Quote by mmjohn
i have 1 in black...........gets a little microphonic when the volume is on 10. it's brand new was shipped to me that way can be fixed. if you keep the volume at 7 or 8 sounds great. go to 10 to solo and get some killer feedback. $25 if you want it.

shipped?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
yep.............it's just sitting. if you can put it to use it's your's.
if you want it just pm me an address and i will ship it to you cod $25 shipped.
rekindled interest.

bump for the night crowd.
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
bizzump
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i've got one, used, about a foot of lead on it and there's some rust on it but still totally functional. $45 shipped or we can negotiate a trade