Hi all!
I was wondering...
I have a Harley Benton HBS580WR, alder body and bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fretboard. I'm thinking change the PUs : Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB for bridge and a SH-1 '59 for neck , or a Seymour Duncan SSPH90-1B. But my question is : if I put the pair JB/'59 could I cover them with this ??

I really would like to know... Waiting for aswers, Cheers!!
not worth it. Get a better guitar before you put those pickups in. It's also not as easy as popping the chrome covers onto the pickups, there's actually a whole process of installing the covers to the pickups. Personally, it's a pain in the ass just to have the cool look of chrome on your guitar. Seriously though, save up for a better guitar then if you still want too, swap ou t the pickups then.
My Gear:
Fender Am. Standard Stratocaster
Gibson SG Special Faded
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
Boss DD-20 Delay
Boss Chorus
Dunlop Cry Baby
Planet Waves Pedal Tuner
E-Bow
well... I was going to buy this babe, but I start thinking if is it worth it to buy better PUs for my harley benton (not as bad as many of you can think) and save money...
Of course I don't want to compare a harley benton with a schecter xD but the schecter is expensive...
you get what you pay for, and you could put original P.A.F.'s in that harley benton and it still wouldn't sound that great. Trust me, i've seen a few of these at the guitar shop I used to work at. Save up for the schecter.
My Gear:
Fender Am. Standard Stratocaster
Gibson SG Special Faded
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
Boss DD-20 Delay
Boss Chorus
Dunlop Cry Baby
Planet Waves Pedal Tuner
E-Bow