Does anyone know how (if possible) to heal a hoarse voice fast? Within, let's say, a two-day period, because I've got one of the biggest shows I've ever done on Saturday and I've just gotten over a small cold but the voice is still a tad hoarse. So, yeah...
Lots and lots of cough syrup.

Then stare at a wall for 6 hours.

Do it.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
gargle salt water or drink warm tea, honey tea preferably remember though warm not HOT
there is only one: DON'T SPEAK A WORD
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Stop talking.
Seriously, shut up and your voice will heal MUCH faster. Speak only when you absolutely have to, keep it short and sweet, and don't speak any louder than you have to.
Don't forget to warm up your voice before you go onstage though.
Good luck!
Quote by SenseS FaiL
gargle salt water or drink warm tea, honey tea preferably remember though warm not HOT

Ill bare that in mind aswel, thanks alot man =]
White tea or green tea are good, but don't drink it too hot. You might want to try a throat coating spray or drink before singing to prevent this. BTW, screaming in songs can cause cancer in your lymph nodes, so take it easy.
Quote by Nightfyre
Stop talking.
Seriously, shut up and your voice will heal MUCH faster. Speak only when you absolutely have to, keep it short and sweet, and don't speak any louder than you have to.
Don't forget to warm up your voice before you go onstage though.
Good luck!

Great advice right here. Although, when you do speak...speak quietly, but DON'T whisper. That'll do more damage than just speaking normally.
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend.

I love punk, I love ska, I love acoustic, and I love you.
bleach
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by Anthony1991
Ill bare that in mind aswel, thanks alot man =]

i also wanted to add that , so thats good.
make that gargel 3 times a day at least drink hot tea with honey and lemon, eat honey and take some medicine of course
gargling salt water and drinking warm fluids is good advice. So is the voice resting idea.

My singer carries a big jar of honey when he's going to be singing. Says it coats his vocal cords.
all of the above (except the ones that are horseshit) are a good idea.
Quote by RPGoof
DO NOT SPEAK.
If you MUST speak, don't whisper, that will only damage your voice more.

This. The safest way to speak if you do it at all is at your regular volume. Also, drink lots of lukewarm water. No cold water. Cold water will shock your vocal cords. Actually, just avoid cold drinks all together. Obviously, don't eat or drink anything you wouldn't eat or drink on a day that you'd be singing.