Hey, I've been listenin' to metal for a while, and a buddy of mine told me to check out Machine Head, but I've heard a lot of mixed stuff about the band. Some say they're nothing but a farce, and some say that they're great. I just want this thing clarified to determine wether or not it's worth my time to listen to them.
Well, the only way you will find out is by listening to them. I personally think they are pretty ok. Some folk love em though. You should probably, take this discussion here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16294941&highlight=machine+head#post16294941 or one of the other billion threads on them
Well, that's up to you.

I like the band, and you've got nothing to loose by checking them out, so I say go for it!

Try the songs: Aesthetics of Hate, Davidian and Halo
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
I personally think they're terribly over-hyped. Some of their oldest albums might be good, I don't know. Most of their albums are nu-metal garbage. Some think The Blackening is great, but I hate the riffs on it, they're nothing compared to new thrash bands like hatchet for instance (I wouldn't really call the Blackening thrash though...).
Yeah seriously just check them out yourself. How hard is it to listen to a band...

Edit: They are a great band. I forgot to say that lol.
Last edited by neojazzical at Oct 9, 2008,
I say it's worth you're time...to use the search bar.

But MH are awesome IMO. Deffinately check them out.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
personally i think the riffs are great
and aesthetics of hate tells a story
(its about how robb flynn [machine head frontman] hates the guy who wrote the aesthetics of hate article. the writer wrote of how he was kind of glad that dimebag darrell was shot dead onstage, because he, "like everybody else who listens to metal" was "ugly, disgusting and sub-human".)
just in case you didnt know.
what a prick.
Quote by oscaronez
personally i think the riffs are great
and aesthetics of hate tells a story
(its about how robb flynn [machine head frontman] hates the guy who wrote the aesthetics of hate article. the writer wrote of how he was kind of glad that dimebag darrell was shot dead onstage, because he, "like everybody else who listens to metal" was "ugly, disgusting and sub-human".)
just in case you didnt know.
what a prick.

the guy who wrote that article is a fagbag.
btw, i personally like the Blackening. you should deff. check them out
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm