The 'volume knob' that is a tuner.
Clever idea, seems like it would be hard to see if your gigging.
Tuner pedal or Rack mounted for me
That's actually pretty cool, but if you're using more than one guitar (which I'd hope you are if you're gigging), it's not really practical as it can't be switched from guitar to guitar quickly like using a pedal tuner could.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
hmm. didn't think of that. might just take a regular tuner i guess. no need to spend extra money.
If you gig every month, you better buy something accurate like a racktuner. These $70 shitknobs just cant be accurate.
By the way, for 70$ you can already buy some deicent material for tuning second hand. It wont be a Korg, but it will be alot better than that knob.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
It's a cool idea, looks kinda techy. I could see a lot of people using it. I have two tuners laying around so it's not for me, but some may like it.
I was surfing around and thought I would jump in on the discussion. I hope you guys don't mind. Someone asked about accuracy. N-Tune is + or - 2 cents for accuracy. This more accurate than most. There are other tuners out there that are more accurate but they are a lot more expensive and not nearly as convenient. When we built N-Tune we wanted to make sure that it was useful. Accuracy is a big deal when recording, gigging or just practicing. It was a big design hurtle to ensure N-Tune was not only accurate but readable on stage or in the sun. We spent a lot of time on this and I think it shows well. We really had a lot of fun building this product. It is great to see you guys talking about it. If I can I would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.
Quote by Sam@N-Tune
I was surfing around and thought I would jump in on the discussion. I hope you guys don't mind. Someone asked about accuracy. N-Tune is + or - 2 cents for accuracy. This more accurate than most. There are other tuners out there that are more accurate but they are a lot more expensive and not nearly as convenient. When we built N-Tune we wanted to make sure that it was useful. Accuracy is a big deal when recording, gigging or just practicing. It was a big design hurtle to ensure N-Tune was not only accurate but readable on stage or in the sun. We spent a lot of time on this and I think it shows well. We really had a lot of fun building this product. It is great to see you guys talking about it. If I can I would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Hmmm... I smell troll...

TS: Go with a pedal tuner if you're using it for live situations. Korg Pitchblack is a great tuner and its not much more than those N-Tune things.
Well for everyone that is talking bad about the N-Tune, my name is Chris "Tiger" Ellis and I installed one on my $6,000 bass guitar without a problem nor major crazy surgery and I have to admit this tuner is very much accurate and saves you time and the hassle of looking in your gig bag for a tuner that you then have to unplug your bass or guitar from what you are playing out of, then plug it in and that is way too time consuming! I see a lot of guys are trying to knock it before they even tried it themselves and that's not a good way of going about business. We all have our opinions but to literally bash other companies like someone above has done, makes yourself look pretty bad. What have "you" done to help make things easier for guitarists and bass guitarists? The answer to that is probably not much at all but complain about innovators. But for the guy that was thinking about purchasing one of these, that is a great idea for a working musician and you will benefit having it installed on your instrument. Here's a situation where the N-Tune tuner came in EXTREMELY handy. I auditioned for P-Diddy's new show Making His Band in NY and the tuner was on my bass at the time. They made you leave EVERYTHING but your instrument and we were constantly in line and in waiting rooms for HOURS...like ALL DAY and I must admit, the N-Tune was a gift from God because there were so many people close together constantly bumping into things and knobs were getting turned and guitars and basses were going out of tune, people were asking around for tuners but...nobody had one but ME :-) Moral to the story, you never know when you will need a tuner in any situation and this tuner makes sure that you aren't the one that looks like a fool on stage
-Chris "Tiger" Ellis