Page 1 of 2
Well i was reading the bike thread the other day, and judging by how many skateboards>bikes type deals i saw, i thought i'd make a thread for all the punks who skate. Talk away...
Up the Punx!
i wish i could still skate, but do to alot of heinous injuries i cant do the same stuff i use to.
Kewl. Like a thread for skateboarders (as Myself) who LOVE NoFX, Misfits, Etc. ? Sweeet
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Both this and the biking thread should be closed.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Exactly, and just a thread to talk about skating in general
Up the Punx!
Eh, I'm not a fan.. I'm pretty much the only punk in my area who doesn't skateboard. I've tried, I just never found it that appealing.
skateboarding is exciting until you get a car. then its just a hobby. but i still love finding new cool places to skate even though i dont anymore
Quote by lavazza
skateboarders here like Emo and Metalcore and Franz Ferdinand......I never tried to skate, and I´ll never do

Same here...except I've always wanted to skate, just people were telling me decks go for 120$...and at the time it came down to if I start to play guitar or if I should skateboard...plus for pretty much 4-5 months a year it's snowing here...so it made more sense to buy a guitar in that sense too.
Skating is one of the main things that got me into punk. I haven't done it in three years and I don't miss it at all.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Skating is one of the main things that got me into punk. I haven't done it in three years and I don't miss it at all.
I was always wondering when would be the appropriate time to bother you about your username.

Anyways, guitarherrol has ruined this thread even before it began.

Anyways, I haven't skateboarded since 6th grade and I don't miss it. Skateboarding tends to be for tools.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I used to skate back in like 6th and 7th grade, I still would if i had buddies to skate with
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by axeslash
I was always wondering when would be the appropriate time to bother you about your username.

Anyways, guitarherrol has ruined this thread even before it began.

Anyways, I haven't skateboarded since 6th grade and I don't miss it. Skateboarding tends to be for tools.
I made my UG account about the same time I stopped skating, but this was my aim screen name since 8th gradish.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I never really tried. It just didn't seem too exciting.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by axeslash
Skateboarding tends to be for tools.

In my experience, I have found this to be a truth.

I skated back in middle school. But I wasn't any good. I guess it was because I wasn't a tool or something.
Luckily I quit skating and took up guitar full-time. Of course I'm not very good at guitar either. But that's because I listened to too much Green Day.
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Both this and the biking thread should be closed.

Quote by Dvnc
Well i was reading the bike thread the other day, and judging by how many skateboards>bikes type deals i saw, i thought i'd make a thread for all the punks who skate. Talk away...

I saw like 3

I don't skate. I kinda wish I could, but oh well.

Jack my swag
Around here, all the skater kids are just bandwagon jumpers. First they were like pseudo punk. Then they were mega metalcore jocks. Now they're an amalgam out stoners, wiggers, and metalcore jocks.

Skaters have ruined weed and streched lobes for me. Thanks guys.
Quote by Swap-Meet
Same here...except I've always wanted to skate, just people were telling me decks go for 120$...and at the time it came down to if I start to play guitar or if I should skateboard...plus for pretty much 4-5 months a year it's snowing here...so it made more sense to buy a guitar in that sense too.

You can find decent complete skateboards on ebay for way less than that.
Up the Punx!
Quote by neidnarb11890
In my experience, I have found this to be a truth.

I skated back in middle school. But I wasn't any good. I guess it was because I wasn't a tool or something.
You're not a tool Tom. You're

AWESOME
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I enjoy Skateboarding video games.

No New Tony Hawk this year

What will I get for Christmas!!!!11

THPS 3 was my favorite.

Then Underground.

am i rite?
Quote by neidnarb11890
My friend skateboards. In middle school there was this skateboard kid in grade 6 who liked the circle jerks. I used to have a skateboard . I think I sold it. I dont have a skateboard anymore because I think I sold it. Now I dont skateboard. If I had a skateboard I might skateboard but i dont have a skateboard so i dont skateboard.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
My friend skateboards. In middle school there was this skateboard kid in grade 6 who liked the circle jerks. I used to have a skateboard . I think I sold it. I dont have a skateboard anymore because I think I sold it. Now I dont skateboard. If I had a skateboard I might skateboard but i dont have a skateboard so i dont skateboard.
I also used to skateboard. I had a skateboard that I would use to skateboard. With that skateboard I could skateboard any place a person could skateboard. Skateboard skateboard skateboard skateboard skateboard .
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
plus it's very hard to break your arm playing guitar.

That's a plus for guitaring.

Is " guitar " a verb?

I am guitaring
I am going to guitar
I guitared.
two and a half men.
Related thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492794&highlight=skateboards

I don't skateboard. I did a little bit in 8th grade, but I was never any good at it and I didn't really like it. TBH, I think I liked skateboarding video games more than the real thing. Now I don't care about either.
Quote by axeslash
I also used to skateboard. I had a skateboard that I would use to skateboard. With that skateboard I could skateboard any place a person could skateboard. Skateboard skateboard skateboard skateboard skateboard .

Last edited by werty22 at Oct 9, 2008,
You can't do an arpeggio on a skateboard.

You can't do a kickflip on a skateboard.

Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
But you can't show off your ollie-mark with a guitar. That's a plus for skateboarding.
I can actually. I was just being clever
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Sass is a fun word. Except when used as an adjective ie. sassy.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
You can't hug your children with nuclear arms.

Page 1 of 2