not a lot
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
where are you selling it? ebay you might get $20, craigslist $30, pawn shop $15, depends, but dont expect anything over $35
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
the MG series is completely worthless. i would rather throw mine off a roof than try selling it. i'd get more satisfaction at seeing it destroyed than i would get from $20.
Ltd EC-400
Ibanez GRX40
Yamaha FD02
M-Audio Black Box
Marshall MG15CDR
I love when people think they can buy crappy, cheap gear, use it for a while, then sell it, expecting at least what they payed for it, if not 4 times more.
Quote by nik_I
the MG series is completely worthless. i would rather throw mine off a roof than try selling it. i'd get more satisfaction at seeing it destroyed than i would get from $20.

Says the guy WITH a MG amp.?
Maybe you can bring up the jerk in yourself and trick a newbie paying 100$ for it. That might be your best shot.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Chasing Shadows

Pretty sure that was the exact point of his post? How else would he know?
Quote by Chasing Shadows

yeah, he says that because he has an MG. this is where the MG hate comes from - dissatisfied owners.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Yup.

I myself have an MG.
Not that.. I know where it is anymore :P

You're very correct, Dissatisfied Owners indeed.
They should make a group of dissatisfied MG owners. It would be the most popular group of UG i guess. Although they would have some Spider competition.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by nik_I

biggest piece of junk sold at the music store