Page 1 of 2
Well, we've got some pretty cool people here on UG... along with some who are moderately insane. So... what are your plans to take over the world?
None, actually.
I don't care about taking over the world.
I'd be much happier brainwashing someone else so THEY would take it over.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
well, a good one would be to become president of the u.s. then you can really do whatever you want.
or, (my personal favorite)
1.start a cult.
2.make sure your followers will do anything you say.
3.start a revolution.
4. ???
5. profit.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
I don't really care much for taking over the world. It's probably boring anyway.
Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!
The world is already mine, sir. You just know very little of it.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Hmmm..... considering that this is the pit, I was expecting something sadistic, or apocalyptic... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!
Well right now I'm in the phase of bringing the world to an economic crisis, and it seems to be going quite swell.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by herby190
Hmmm..... considering that this is the pit, I was expecting something sadistic, or apocalyptic... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!

mature?

two and a half men.
i will invent a machine that causes people to become so horny that they have to masterbate but they will never be able to cum! (That sadistic enough?)
1. Become governor of Washington, or maybe just mayor of Seattle.
2. Lead a secession from the union.
3. Declare my new country a dictatorship and seize control of all corporations that lie within its boundaries.
4. With both Starbucks and Microsoft under my command, deprive the world of coffee and computers until my demands are met.

FTW?
kill all humans
I've changed the bottles of shampoo and condition so they say:

1.) Lather
2.) Rinse
3.) Repeat... forever

And while everyone is busy washing their hair we will spring into action and take over the world!
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by herby190
Well, we've got some pretty cool people here on UG... along with some who are moderately insane. So... what are your plans to take over the world?

I don't you could really tell this... Just from this "online clubhouse" thing we got going on here... Kindof misleading if you ask me.

But world domination? hmmm if you want it that bad just vote for Obama... simple!
My signature has doubled...
Quote by herby190

I already have you just have not realized it yet.
if the war in iran intensefies, ill make an alliemce with china. THen using there huge milatary power get the mto fight americ. and then make my country attack the use from its borders (canada :P). then well amaerica is fighting a two way war, wiht half of its tropps in iraq, ill use are secret allince with the germans and russians to keep eruope allies with the states oocupied and to smite the us tropps in iraq from the backside.

Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by ACG
Well right now I'm in the phase of bringing the world to an economic crisis, and it seems to be going quite swell.

Yeah, right now the best move you could make financially would be putting a gun in your mouth.
two and a half men.
Quote by vmanoman
well, a good one would be to become president of the u.s. then you can really do whatever you want.
or, (my personal favorite)
1.start a cult.
2.make sure your followers will do anything you say.
3.start a revolution.
4. ???
5. profit.

that would work 1000 times better than becoming president, hes just a figurehead mainly. other people advise the president and he just has it done. he cant just be like "lets make the nation anthem be icumblood"
I'm Steve
You have to take over China and India first. From there, you attack Russia from the south, take over its major oil fields and cripple its economy untill conquering the once-mighty empire is mere childsplay. From there, you take on Europe which should fall relatively easily with the combined forces of more than half of the worlds population. Europe falls, and is followed by the Middle East. After you have the Middle East you have the perfect platform to take Africa. Shortly after this, i would send a few of my armies to take over Australia. From this vantage point I would invade South America, somewhere in Argentina from both Australia and Africa.

From there, my conquest would proceed North, taking each South American country individually, one by one untill the entire continent was mine. Mexico would fall shortly after.

While this is all going on, I would invade Canada from Russia, over the Arctic. Once Canada and Mexico are mine, I would invade the United States from all possible directions.

Once all of the mighty have fallen it will be easy to clean up the few, isolated nation states and islands remaining untill the entire world is MINE.
Quote by Ticket48
I've changed the bottles of shampoo and condition so they say:

1.) Lather
2.) Rinse
3.) Repeat... forever

And while everyone is busy washing their hair we will spring into action and take over the world!

I've also changed the warning labels on coffee to say "CAUTION: Contents erotically arousing when poured on self."

..BUAHAHAHAHAHA.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Id Go For Stewie Taking over the world!!!! \m/!
This Mirror is Twisted and so are YOU!
blow up jupiter.

its my sort of obsession.....
and then i would start my cult on mars.after planting that bacteria that turns carbon dioxide into oxygen.

then alls i have to do is take off east in the morning so i can get 11kmps easier.

i hope some one gets why.
For world domination I would simply follow hitlers way. Except not expand my empire fast like he did. And thus rule the world.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Teach as many people about equality and immaterialism as possible, to help pave the way for a communist revolution in the future.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Convince the simplefolk that there is a higher power out there who is responsible for our creation and eventual fate and the only way they can get all sorts of goodies 'n stuff is to join my worship cult and give me lots of money.

Oh wait a second...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Im gonna devise a virus
To bring dire straits to your environment
Crush corporations with a mild touch
Trash whole computer system and revert you to papyrus
You are now blinking manually
Quote by rabidguitarist
Teach as many people about equality and immaterialism as possible, to help pave the way for a communist revolution in the future.

Communism doesn't work...
Buy over Tesco's when they do it.
Quote by JeanMi36
No. I use a Mac.

Quote by soulflyV
I'm so sorry.
Quote by JackalUK
Communism doesn't work...

Correction, communism hasn't worked yet.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by demoniacfashion
No Skindred?

I was disappointed too.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I was disappointed too.

And me.

Even though it's probably their worst song.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Appeal to the mass empathy of a population of animals posing as human beings who think with their emotions rather than logic.

Exploit random minorities for votes.

Preach on about equality, women's rights, love, peace, tolerance and all that happy gooey shit.

Straight up machiavelli my way to the top.
Last edited by Numb. at Oct 10, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist
And me.

Even though it's probably their worst song.

I dunno, Rude Boy For Life off Roots Rock Riot was pretty piss.

It's all about Pressure and Start Ah Riot
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 2