Page 1 of 2
so today in chemistry we were burning chemicals
the teacher said "don't put too much on the burn plate, it smells bad when it burns"
so my lab partner puts a little bit on the burn plate and he walks away to get something
when he's gone i pour a bunch more on the burn plate
he comes back and i'm like "hey look at this" the chemical had turned orange and was burning black
about that time we start to smell it.
the teacher gets pissed and everyone has to leave the room and go outside because it smells disgusting.
but apparently while we were outside the smell spread to just about every other part of the school. so when the bell ring and everyone comes out of their classrooms they all notice how it smells disgusting. I heard one kid even threw up.
so anyway, long story short, i made the entire school smell terrible for a day

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Next: The world.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Good job..?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Where was the funny story that was promised?
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
This is what happens when you combine lab chemicals with idiots. It's a reaction that shouldn't be allowed to take place.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
it was pretty funny, cause i would tell people it was me and they would just get pissed at me

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

Wow..
The only thing i find funny about that story is that I actually took time to read it..
What a joke.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by shadesofanger
Where was the funny story that was promised?

this
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
What were the said chemicals?

Were they fart solids? Were you burning fart solids hmmm? You need to be carefull with fart solids.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

oh right
so anyway can you post the funny story now?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
No...

Twat.

I listened to I could flame him with some harsh criticism, but it's actually quite impressive.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah.. thats a nice little icebreaker, whens the funny story start?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
My whole town constantly stinks of sh!t.

Do you live in Hull?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by GooGooFluffers
so today in chemistry we were burning chemicals
the teacher said "don't put too much on the burn plate, it smells bad when it burns"
so my lab partner puts a little bit on the burn plate and he walks away to get something
when he's gone i pour a bunch more on the burn plate
he comes back and i'm like "hey look at this" the chemical had turned orange and was burning black
about that time we start to smell it.
the teacher gets pissed and everyone has to leave the room and go outside because it smells disgusting.
but apparently while we were outside the smell spread to just about every other part of the school. so when the bell ring and everyone comes out of their classrooms they all notice how it smells disgusting. I heard one kid even threw up.
so anyway, long story short, i made the entire school smell terrible for a day

Wow, congratulations on being an immature prick. What if the two compounds you where mixing where highly volatile when exposed to high amounts of concentrated heat? They could have INSTANTLY blown up and there you would be with 3rd degree chemical burns that would probably kill you.

Dumb ass. Not only did you put your retarded life in danger, but potentially those around you. I sincerely hope that your teacher prevents you from doing anymore chemical experiments.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Wow, congratulations on being an immature prick. What if the two compounds you where mixing where highly volatile when exposed to high amounts of concentrated heat? They could have INSTANTLY blown up and there you would be with 3rd degree chemical burns that would probably kill you.

Dumb ass. Not only did you put your retarded life in danger, but potentially those around you. I sincerely hope that your teacher prevents you from doing anymore chemical experiments.

dude settle down
we wernt mixing chemicals
we had a sold chemical compound and the teacher said to burn it, but not a lot of it
seriously chill...

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by GooGooFluffers
dude settle down
we had a sold chemical compound and the teacher said to burn it, but not a lot of it
seriously chill...

That's how people get hospitalised, dickhead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
jesus people are so serious here
he said not to burn too much of it because it smelled bad
and i burned too much of it

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

I told you not to do anything bro. I was gone for like 2 minutes.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by GooGooFluffers
jesus people are so serious here
he said not to burn too much of it because it smelled bad
and i burned too much of it

I'm serious when peoples' health is concerned.

Look at my serious face.

Look.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by GooGooFluffers
dude settle down
seriously chill...

did you know you dont need to mix chemical to get an explosion?

it is quite possible for certain solids to, in certain quantities giving the correct conditions to become quite explosive, whereas when they are solid hunks are quite inert.

so please, sit down, stop being a dumbass, and everyone else in this thread who has called you similar has the correct idea.

and dont argue with a sophomore chemistry major.
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Oct 9, 2008,
you really think the teacher would give a bunch of immature sophmores explosive chemicals?

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

It wasnt funny

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I read the title, and then the story. I then proceeded to find a thesaurus. "Assholery" is apparently not synonymous with funny.

Page 1 of 2