so i'm thinking about buyig a Dean Cadillac 1980. and i want to put a Bigsby bridge on it. which model would i need to buy to do it? and also, where is a good place to buy a Bill Lawrence L-500xl bridge pickup? if you could send me a link that'd be great.

EDIT: might not be the right thread. but i don't care.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Bigsby makes guitars insta-fugly

Dean headstocks, even more so.
I r Pirate!
buy a hair cut..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I thought you where gona talk about a car..

This thread fails.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u