Im not sure if i want to or not. Im not overly a huge fan but i do like some of their songs. Their just not heavy enough for my likings.
disturbed seems to focus more on lyrics than actual instrumental parts. they ****ing covered fade to black without the solo!
Quote by SillyRabbit
Im not sure if i want to or not. Im not overly a huge fan but i do like some of their songs. Their just not heavy enough for my likings.

OH MY GOD

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING

THIS GUY ISN'T SURE IF HE SHOULD GO TO THIS GIG OR NOT

GUYS

GUYS

HELP HIM
Quote by SillyRabbit

Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't regret it. At All.
If you are reading this, you are a failure of epic proportions.
everyone has different tastes in music, i personally think the ticket would be way too much and they suck ass. So i say no
Quote by filthandfury
OH MY GOD

EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING

THIS GUY ISN'T SURE IF HE SHOULD GO TO THIS GIG OR NOT

GUYS

GUYS

HELP HIM

phail

OT who's gonna be playing with them?
I thought it said "I'm going to watch disturbed people live in my city."
Like, peering through the windows at crazy people. Or big brother.
They're awesome live. Go for it.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
everyone has different tastes in music, i personally think the ticket would be way too much and they suck ass. So i say no

yeah, if its expensive and you dont like em that much, i wouldnt waste my time or money.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by SillyRabbit

dude not hard enough? disturbed is as hard as I'll go and they are pretty hard

you won't regret it go see them

oh and fade to black's solo sucks so good they left it out..woulda been good if they did their own solo though