message me if you can help me out. I'm sort of intermediate already and I would like to study Latin American spanish.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find Juan.
Last edited by filthandfury at Oct 9, 2008,
i can help you.

Look at profile. you will see i can help you perfectly.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
hola! como estas? no hablo ingles, pero yo se la palabra "spanish" y yo quiero ayudar!

actually I do speak english. but I felt like speaking spanish haha. I'm not exceptional though, and I don't have too much free time so I can't really help you=[

yay for making a useless post
How can i forget the way you led me through the path into heaven to leave me behind?
Quote by SickorSaneSF
hola! como estas? no hablo ingles, pero yo se la palabra "spanish" y yo quiero ayudar!

actually I do speak english. but I felt like speaking spanish haha. I'm not exceptional though, and I don't have too much free time so I can't really help you=[

yay for making a useless post

bien hecho¬¬...

hahaha se siente raro hablar español en un foro donde me la paso en ingles.

i don't want to break the rules so i'll translate it for you: i killed the president, you should go and rape the kids.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
say homes a lot and your sorted.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by magnum1117
bien hecho¬¬...

hahaha se siente raro hablar español en un foro donde me la paso en ingles.

i don't want to break the rules so i'll translate it for you: i killed the president, you should go and rape the kids.

haha.

es verdad. Me siento extraño.
How can i forget the way you led me through the path into heaven to leave me behind?
holy pigs in space batman, thanks for showing me livemocha. i never knew it existed but it's feckin win!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
message me if you can help me out. I'm sort of intermediate already and I would like to study Latin American spanish.

I think i can suggest you a website where you can learn conversational spanish program with a live tutor at scheduled times www.lejoslearning.com. All you need is an internet connection, a microphone, and a headset. When you complete that homework, you can schedule a live class at a convenient time for you
No te puedo ayudar con eso, raspé español como 5 veces xq la profe la tenía agarrada conmigo y mis panas eran burda e chimbos.
For those iliterates:''I raped your daughter and enjoyed it''
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
Quote by kennyvspenny

I also encurage people to learn spanish... I came across a website www.lejoslearning.com where you can register for a spanish course with a live tutor and they teach 4 language skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).