i had Sublime on my iPod for a while, and then one time when i added more songs to my iPod, the Sublime mysteriously dissappeared. it was still on iTunes, and i tried re-syncing my iPod, but that didnt work. i just tried syncing my iPod without Sublime, then, synced again with Sublime and it seemed to work... until i checked my iPod and Sublime was not listed under the artists. i checked the albums and my Sublime CD was in the albums category. going through all my albums to find Sublime is super annoying, so does anyone have a vague idea of what is going on? has anyone had this happen before? thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
even your iPod hates them.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
even though there is an iPod only thread, i'm gonna suggest something here

make a playlist with all the sublime songs and it and viola you have all your sublime in one area that isn't hard to find
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
even though there is an iPod only thread, i'm gonna suggest something here

make a playlist with all the sublime songs and it and viola you have all your sublime in one area that isn't hard to find

thats a great idea. and no, i didnt use the searchbar. i didnt think UG would have an official iPod thread. and my iPod loves Sublime by the way.
Quote by bass7player21
thats a great idea. and no, i didnt use the searchbar. i didnt think UG would have an official iPod thread. and my iPod loves Sublime by the way.

glad i could help... and yeah just so you know UG has everything you could need forum wise(iPod thread, drug thread, body mod thread, etc...)
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
ok so my problem? i have an ipod nano (the newest one), and i can´t play it on my car stereo, the company gave me an interface so that it could work with my ipod, it says in the manual that it works with ipod nano of the 4th gen. but still it won´t recognize mine, any help or tips?
thanx in advance