Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
#3 would be awesome

Mother nature scares me
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I love how the article is written. Very humourous.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!

I love cracked.

Every single article ive read from that site makes me laugh
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
holy shit!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Welcome to the completely baffling phenomenon known as ball lightning, which, thankfully, is not simply the name for regular lightning that happens to strike your balls (sadly, there is no name for that).

Another winner from Cracked.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by Just_Matt
Check the bug one, its pretty badass/scary.

Aw man, the Bot flies...Seriously guys, the weather one was freaky and funny. The bug one is pretty much the same, only has the ability to make you feel totally creeped out.

And did anyone else find it funny that the guy that got killed by a giant iceball was watching the exorcist?
Quote by pawnshopguitars
Aw man, the Bot flies...Seriously guys, the weather one was freaky and funny. The bug one is pretty much the same, only has the ability to make you feel totally creeped out.

And did anyone else find it funny that the guy that got killed by a giant iceball was watching the exorcist?

Yes, I laughed so hard.
Even better if it was a part where someone's talking about the wrath of God or similar.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Most horrifying of all, in some instances the animals are completely and totally pureed by the storm, torn into a rain of pink bloody chunks. We challenge you to find a more perfect time to play that song 'Raining Blood' by Slayer.

RULE BRITANNIA
I love the one about ball lightning. "Try to catch that shit in a jar."
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
I love Cracked.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT